Look at my car...what color seats would you get?

Nobody

Founding Member
May 9, 2000
Kenmore, WA
I have a pair of blue CR1's in my car now. The covers need to be replaced. I am trying to decide between black or blue. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Gabe
lot_light.jpg

DSCN2651.JPG

DSCN2657.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Hm, that's a tough call.
+1 for the white rims on your car man.

But the difficult part about your interior is you have 2 colours on the outside... essentially white and blue
and 3 colours on the inside... black, white and blue. The blue seats look great from outside because of the blue stripes, but nothing ties in the blue seats when you're physically in the car.

I think i would have painted your side handles blue instead of white. keep the white face gauges, and see if you can find white/blue seats.
the black, let that just go.

btw: clear corners require these: View attachment 482607

Sylvania Silverstars :nice:

LOL VibrantRedGT & Caldwell - Thanks for the input guys! My white wheels are still sitting in the garage, waiting for tires...and paint. :bang: I remember that sunset photo :D I haven't topped it except with maybe the fog photo, but that was taken with the chrome wheels.

Mootang - They are deeper (front to back) than the stock seats, which means you gain a substantial amount of legroom. I am 5'9" and I have to have my seat all the way forward to drive. I have only sat in them for about an hour at most and they are more comfy than I expected. My only gripe is that the the recline lever controls tilt as well, which means when you pull the lever to tilt it forward to allow rear access, you have to pull the lever again to put the seat back into the upright position.

what happened to those covers, it looks like they have some serious miles on them. i think solid black or the black and gray combo would look best. do the seats break down? i really like them but if they get soft then i might look at higher quality seats. could you please PM me with your answers, you would be helping me out a lot.
thank you,
-fawcett