Look at the car I'm "stuck with":07 Jeep Wrangler!!

• Sponsors (?)

lucky bastage, I think im just gonna save all my monies to get an L, trade my 90 vert on it, then ill have the best of both worlds, a notch with a L engine and a L!!
btw: how much was your truck, I know you traded for it, but how much were they asking?

I paid $15k I think....they keep getting cheapper cause gas cost co much...I even seen a couple go for $12k:bang:

btw: that pic you took of the glock in the van: clean that bitch!! dam thats nasty dirty right there!! lol. yer goin down at the track now son, Im almost done puttin my lt's and o/r pipe on, then gears this sat. btw: what kind of tires you gonna get? you might just use my drag radials im gettin.

K cool, discount tire stole my damn locking lug nut key:mad:
My car should be 13s easily with about 100 less pounds, and some tires... I am gonna spray at about 1/8 I have decided, should pull a low 13- high 12 spraying after a while.

Yeah that's what are on taylors truck, I am now looking for an old ranger bronco 2 or something small and 4WD so I can take it out there and have some fun with it. I'll rhino line the whole exterior:D

It will be a beater, but that just means if I flip it I'll roll it back over and keep goinglol

Picked out a 86 bronco 2, 4wd for 300 obo says it runs but needs work, but I could easily do it, I did it with my old 1983 ranger that sat for 4 years... I'll offer 150, it has a clear title and all. I could put a 2 or a 4 inch susp. lift and 3 inch body lift with 33s... Thing would be sick...

There is a lil old suzuki by me for sale, the thing is INSANE!! The quarters and fenders are removed and the suspension is built so that thing things tires can go above the roofline of the truck!!! WOuld be a sick rock crawler, I don't have 2500 though...