Look at this deal on this plenum for a GT

• Sponsors (?)

No idea.

Never seen that one before.

They need to show a side pic, or a pic of the TB opening to see what has been done.

I think they are going over the top with the tuneability feature.

For $45, nab it anyway. Even if you don't like it you can easily get that for it.

I think I'm the only person that runs one of these plenums. It was a noticeable difference from stock, especially in the low end, even with the stock t/b(I had my camshafts installed by this point so that matters too). I used a drill with a stone drill bit and I cleaned out the inner casting slag and made it smooth. One downside is that you will probably need to seal the upper lid so it doesn't leak air. I used a thin layer of silicone gasket maker. This works well if you don't trust the tiny couple of screws they give you.

IMO it looks ugly in the pic but I think it looks cool and unique installed.

Here's to the people that don't care about anything but going faster:flag:

Now I've got to learn how to adjust it for upper rpms, as I never knew until looking at the link.

I think I'm the only person that runs one of these plenums. It was a noticeable difference from stock, especially in the low end, even with the stock t/b(I had my camshafts installed by this point so that matters too). I used a drill with a stone drill bit and I cleaned out the inner casting slag and made it smooth. One downside is that you will probably need to seal the upper lid so it doesn't leak air. I used a thin layer of silicone gasket maker. This works well if you don't trust the tiny couple of screws they give you.

IMO it looks ugly in the pic but I think it looks cool and unique installed.

Here's to the people that don't care about anything but going faster:flag:

Now I've got to learn how to adjust it for upper rpms, as I never knew until looking at the link.

What exactly is one to adjust? It would be nice if they had installation instructions on their site for it.

I take it many on here have had a bad experience with GMS?

What exactly is one to adjust? It would be nice if they had installation instructions on their site for it.

I take it many on here have had a bad experience with GMS?

I dunno but for that price Id like to test it. But I also dont want to take everything apart only to find out that it doesnt fit right or it doesnt flow well

BBK makes a nice 78mm throttle plenum (1 piece) I swapped my accufab setup for it. Didn't notice anything but it serves the same purpose for half the price.

Every piece of BBK anything I've ever used has been junk. I've used a cold air intake, under drive pullies and throttle body. None of them have been outstanding. The BBK throttle body was the only one that was worth the money and there are much better products out there for throttle bodies. If yer going to spend the money then spend it on something good.

Note, I didn't buy the BBK stuff, all of the parts were ones that other people bought which I installed for them. Before anyone makes the comment, after replacing the BBK part with something from another brand the desired effects were achieved so it wasn't the mechanic.