Look at what i bought (and probably shouldn't have)

moneypit94

May 23, 2003
Macomb, IL
There was a going out of business sell and I picked these up... They are systemax 1 lower intakes and 1 complete systemax kit. I even measured and made sure they fit a 1250 gasket.

Got everything for about 350. i figure i will sell them on ebay and corral to help pay for some mods.

Did they stop making these? Summit doesn't sell them anymore. It says N/A and the holley website has gotten rid of the specs...

I am even considering saving one of the lowers just incase i decide i want to try out a Kenne Bell... (probably won't though)

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

GTPhreak said:
what do you mean the cam is fox body style? a 302 hyd roller is a 302 hyd roller...will fit any mustang from 85-95
If my memory is correct the LSA is 110. Not good with our EEC. It will work just have some idle issues every now and again. There are better cams out there anyway.

:rlaugh: SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/K - nice score! :nice: I'd say they should go for no less than $125-150 for just the lowers. The KB application is the very best for a stock type lower in a blower situation.

Not to slight Tom in any way...but those intakes are a nice hit for the bucks...Toms made a bigtime dif in mine...if you have a nice flowing exhaust, there the rats ass... :nice: Plus there nice an shiny and say Holley :p definatley a low buck mod...
Keep one for the garage to hang on the wall... :D

So far i have sold the kit for 320 + shipping... And then one is on ebay and is up to 175... Then i have one more to sell... This is what i call investing...

Thanks for the info on them tom. I didn't know who and if people still sold them... And i don't feel bad for asking for 150 for one of them now.