Look Over My Front Suspension Parts List Before I Start My Swap

92GreenGT

PEAT
Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
Big Stone Gap, VA
Hello everyone, been awhile since I've posted a thread in tech about my pos. Getting ready to do a front suspension swap in the next few weeks and wanted to make sure I haven't left anything off or something before I start. Here's what's going in:

GMS K member & Tubular A-arms(I know I know, but it's the new platinum stuff and I have a buddy who road races his car HARD and had zero issues, so I took the plunge based off his RESULTS...not hear say ;) )
SN95 Balljoints
2004 Cobra Rack
MM Steering Shaft
MM Bumpsteer kit
MM Aluminum Rack Bushings
Sway Bar Bushings/End Links
Precision Hub Assemblies Both Sides

Already have the MM Caster/Camber plates on the car and currently running the GMS coilovers on my bilsteins. Not sure if I want to convert to a MM coil over setup or not, think I may hold off on that for awhile later if my current spring setup doesn't work too well at the strip.

Anywho, anything above part related that I would need to buy extra to do the swap? What about the teflon washers and stuff for the rack, any bolts or anything I need to replace? Car has vert motor mounts that are a few years old so they should be in good enough shape to reuse. Anything else to be aware of before getting balls deep in it?

• Sponsors (?)

The older stuff is what's known for having issues, the newer stuff is a big step in the right direction when looking at both kits side by side.

That's not what this thread is about though, thanks for your opinion!
Sure, the new stuff is a "visual" identical knockoff, but welds are inferior and so is the metal. as far as having everything you need, i think you do. But why the 2004 cobra rack?

Dave are the mounts for the rack "offset", you'll most likely need them. Depending on how complete your hub assemblies are you may need seals or bearings, pack them tight...