Look @ this Chevy truck

• Sponsors (?)

DeVus1 said:
If its that bad he should just trade it in for an F150.

Nah advertisements everything. If I got stuck with something like that I would want everyone to know when, where, and who I bought it from. :notnice: I had a lemon 91 4.3 S-10 blazer once. We purchased an extended warrenty since it was a used vehicle...so much for good ideas. One week after we got the thing I was comming back from the Blair Witch Project premier with my buddy when I looked down and saw I had no oil pressure. We pulled into a gas station and low a behold I had no oil. I buy more oil and fill it back up. My buddy stands in back of the truck when I start it up and just starts cracking up. Every time I revved the motor oil came out the tail pipe :mad: Well we took it back to the dealership the next day and they gave us the warrenty people. After MANY phone calles back and forth the warrenty guys came back with "Does it run? (Yes but all the oil comes out the tail pipe) Well your warrenty dosent fix oil leaks, thank you good-bye <click>" I was sooooooooooooooooo pissed! We shelled out 1100 extra for the power train warrenty and they are d!ck'in me! Well we had friends at the dealer and they were pissed too. They said "If it comes back broke...say due to lack of oil...we wont ask any questions" Thats all the prompting I needed. Me and two of my buddies took it back to his place, drained the oil and I stomed on it. I'll tell you what, Ive never felt so bad about anything in my whole life, intentionally blowing a motor. But it had to be done. I revved the ****zle out of it and when it started to slow down my buddy started to trickle oil back into the motor so it wouldnt be dry when the warrenty guys looked at it. When it finally went it shot fire out of the oil fill tube and singed my friends eyebrows...priceless :rlaugh: So we have it towed to the dealership (after hours) and waited for their mechanic to look at it the next day. Much to my suprise I get a call the next day and the guy tells me he started it and things seemed to be fine....WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? When I got down there he says it probably heat-siezed. Well I'll fix that! I took it to my uncles house, drained the oil, and full throttled it till I heared metal flying. Well that did it. So after all this the warrenty ppl get involved, take a look at it, turn around and say its the dealerships fault, it should have been inspected before the sale and they wouldnt pay for it. I was about to burn down everything...I cant say the fury I was feeling at this point. It took TWO WEEKS of the dealership and the warrenty guys debating before they said they would cover it under warrenty. The rebuilt the short-block (Snapped two rods and cracked a piston) and everything was cool from there. Sorry for the long story but I thought all those who have been screwed with a lemon would enjoy it. :nice:

damn lol, My sisters ex bought an older GM truck from a dealership, the next day he starts it up in front of my house and i see oil shooting out the exhaust (similar to above) I tell him, we take it to the dealer keep in mind the day after he bought it, they wouldn't do anything.

LMFAO! at those two with oil shooting out the tailpipe. Well one of my brilliant cousins (yes VERY smart) buys an old dodge aries form some **** bum used car dealer. The thing lasted one day, siezed the hell out of the motor. i dunno how mand rods he snapped, but sounded like someone emptied a bag nails into a dryer...needless to say it had 0 oil when he bought it.

you would THINK a kid who graduated from a tech school as a mechanic would have noticed something.