Look what I bought!My new daily driver!Pics inside

• Sponsors (?)

BurningRubber said:
I love those cars. Actually went to look at one right before I bought the Stang, but they got rid of it for some reason or another.

AWD and a turbo can make for some fun damn launches.

Is it a 5 speed or auto? And for 675 was there anything wrong with it or did u just get a hella good deal?

Its a 5 spd.Grinds in second but it gets the job done. The alternator was running the battery down and the car would die if you just let it sit running for a while but I put the new alternator in and its running perfect now.I think I just got a good deal basically.

Congrats on the find ... if the mpg is better than the Mustang it's a steal.
But, like most wrote ..... be strong and remember 1 project at a time. That's the problem with getting an older car that can perform, you won't drive it like a DD. :D

BLK_ROUSH said:
Congrats on the find ... if the mpg is better than the Mustang it's a steal.
But, like most wrote ..... be strong and remember 1 project at a time. That's the problem with getting an older car that can perform, you won't drive it like a DD. :D

yea I know what you mean I find myself taking it into boost when i dont really need to just because I like the sound of the blow off valve.:nice: Iknow it gets better mileage than the stang though.Those cams kill the stangs mileage---- but the lope is incredible!!!!!!!

hotmustang331 said:
^Eh? My friend got 30 or 32 MPG on the way to the track when he ran the 12.9 @ 114 :shrug: . Dumped in 2 gallons of 113 octain when he got there and had at it.

ha mine never got more then 22mpg at most. And that was bone stock right down to paper filter:shrug:

Wow, thats not too good lol. I wonder if it had to do with the stock tuning...probably crazy rich from the factory. Oddly enough my friend is running like 8XX CC injectors. I think they are somewhere around 60#s. He had like 720s and it wasnt enough...probably well over 40#s.

He didnt forget to rub in the fact that he has like $3000 total in the car, gets 30MPG, and will drive away from me LOL. (pump gas we should be dead even)