Look what i bought!!!

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
ok

1st 95cobra you got issues you say he don't know you don't talk **** and what have you done the whole time talk **** on him. You don't know him either so shut your mouth

2nd I have a lic to carry and I do now i don't have anything like that but I wouldn't mind if i did. You people come in here and say get rid off all the guns except one for hunting HELLO JACKASS'S the criminals will just use them kind instead. You know why they use guns off the street Because they can't be traced. Guns leave marks on the bullets so they can be tracked you think a criminal will use a gun that can be traced back to him.

3rd Kevin R I believe I made a post about this a while back and everybody said i was bitching to just shut up now you make the same type of comment. You don't want to see other stuff besides stangs get rid of the god damn talk section and only post tech. But I make them comments be cause i'm "a little bitch" What the **** are you buddy? There has been so many times I have made a comment and was talked bad about and then later on other people say the same thing and nothing is said. Theres 2 god damned people in here that said this is stangnet we should only have stangs yet when i say that its worng
i didn't say anything about talking ****, i said he didn't know me, i didn't know him, and i didn't want to go at it back and forth. but we did and now i'm done with it. i think u have some issues because i didn't say dick to u at all, so back off toughguy.

94gts said:
ok you asked for it

this is your meber profile
Car:
1995 svt cobra
Engine type and displacement:
331 ci
Induction:
S/C
Tranny type:
Manual
Tires:
Street Radials

and this is his
Date of Birth:
January 1st, 1979
Car:
1995 mustang cobra
Engine type and displacement:
331 stroker
Induction:
S/C
Tranny type:
Manual
Tires:
Street Radials

hmmm this guy has a lot of money into a 95 cobra and lives on long island. And go figure, looks how similar his name is too yours. Ive alos seen the "ive got more into my car than you make in a year" comment before. must be a really funny coincidence.

your name was banned, not your ip. nice try though
like i said the first time, wrong guy. but i'll let u know if i run into him--lotta stangs here on LI.

Black95GTS said:
Thats not right. Toronto alone almost doubled their death by gun rates this year to 52. Canada has consistently made tougher and tougher gun laws yet experienced an increase in gun related violence.

Its going down in the United States. Its still much higher, but we are making progress with our liberal gun laws while Canada is backsliding with their tougher gun laws. Its one of the things the liberal Canadian government is under fire for. Their gun registry was supposed to cost 2 million and now has cost Canadians over 1 billion. Its not working.

You can't compare the shear numbers of deaths from Canada and the US. The united states has about 10 times the population of Canada. I'm willing to bet if you made ratios, they'd be much more inline then people think.

Blaming gun related violence on the guns themselves is like blaming your pencil for a misspelled word.

I recently got my FID card and have only shot at a couple target ranges and been hunting once. But I think its fun as hell to target shoot and hunt with your friends. A properly set up hunting rifle is much more dangerous then an AR-15, IMO.

Is there a point to owning an assault rifle? Not really. Is there a point to having a daily driven street car that can go 160 mph? Not really. Both are deadly and overkill, especially if used in the wrong hands/irresponsibly. But used responsibly, both can be fun and enjoyable.

- Adam

I looked into, i was indeed wrong on the single digits. Dunno where i had read that. Anyways, heres the homicide ratios per 100,000 people, canada - 2.16. USA - 5.64. Thats indeed a large difference. Homicides due to guns - Canada - .076. USA - 3.72. Again, monster difference.

To me, if banning guns from being sold in america would lead to a 10 % decrease in homicides due to guns, i say do it! It could be your loved one some day that is not shot cause the hardass down the street couldnt get his hands on a gun.

95cobraguy said:
sorry pal, i live in huntington. do u have any idea how many people live on long island?

actually yes i do. i spent the summer all over the island, including huntington. Ill actually be there this weekend.

but seriously you can stop denying it. I had some free time and looked at some of 95cobradudes old posts and some of yours under this new name. You both are 27 and smoke pot. They both say the same exact thing about your car (vortech s trim, had to sell 42's and step up to 55's, vic jr heads, mac long tubes, same fuel system, should i continue?).....and you still have the same crappy attitude:ban: .

yellow1995Cobra said:
I looked into, i was indeed wrong on the single digits. Dunno where i had read that. Anyways, heres the homicide ratios per 100,000 people, canada - 2.16. USA - 5.64. Thats indeed a large difference. Homicides due to guns - Canada - .076. USA - 3.72. Again, monster difference.

To me, if banning guns from being sold in america would lead to a 10 % decrease in homicides due to guns, i say do it! It could be your loved one some day that is not shot cause the hardass down the street couldnt get his hands on a gun.
IF THATS THE CASE LOOK at Mexico's gun death rate. and only cops are suppose to have them.

3rd Kevin R I believe I made a post about this a while back and everybody said i was bitching to just shut up now you make the same type of comment. You don't want to see other stuff besides stangs get rid of the god damn talk section and only post tech. But I make them comments be cause i'm "a little bitch" What the **** are you buddy? There has been so many times I have made a comment and was talked bad about and then later on other people say the same thing and nothing is said. Theres 2 god damned people in here that said this is stangnet we should only have stangs yet when i say that its worng

Is this whole statement directed at me? If it is you have some **** messed up in your head there partner.

When did I say I only wanted to see stangs? Never. Nice try. I clearly was responding to what people said about how a car posted might upset someone if they lost someone in a car accident, well, why would they be on here? So, what are you talking about? I never said not to post this, I said if someone had that deep of a problem with it, they could report it to a moderator. Did I say I had a problem with it, um, no. Maybe go read again.

Also, when did I say ANYTHING to you about this subject? When did I tell you to shut up? And how am I acting like a little bitch? Please, I would LOVE to hear this.

On an extra note, you can say whatever the hell you want to say because this is the ****ing internet. Seriously. I never said to him "WHY THE HELL DO YOU OWN THOSE GUNS? GAY!!!! OMG STOP POSTING!!!!" Umm, no. I was stating my opinion on the ownership of guns, in a pretty damn polite manner.

So, you may want to re-think who is acting like a little bitch here, because out of the two of us, it isn't me.

**If that whole statement was not directed at me, I retract this post. If it was, I would love to hear what you have to say back in your oh-so great english.

:notnice:

yellow1995Cobra said:

Point made.

However, if you start banning things that are dangerous, then every vehicle out there should be speed limited to 65mph. I'll bet you'll see a marked decrease in vehicular related deaths. Or make it so a car won't start until you blow into an alcohol sensor on the steering wheel and buckle your seat belt. Undoubtedly this would save thousands of lives, right?

Hey, a disgusting amount of Americans are obese. You gonna start banning fat people from buying oreos? It sounds ridiculous but the first thing thats gonna go soon are those video games that you love so much. Don't you know its video games that cause violent children? Bad parenting has nothing to do with it!

The point I'm trying to make is that once you start limiting things that could potentially possibly prevent deaths, the roller coaster starts. The last thing I need is some government official with an ugly suit and a bad come over telling me how to live my life. Don't make new laws, enforce the ones we have. Put more cops on the streets, spend more on education. Taking the rights away from law abiding citizens isn't going to stop the criminal element from being criminal.

Adam

94gts said:
actually yes i do. i spent the summer all over the island, including huntington. Ill actually be there this weekend.

but seriously you can stop denying it. I had some free time and looked at some of 95cobradudes old posts and some of yours under this new name. You both are 27 and smoke pot. They both say the same exact thing about your car (vortech s trim, had to sell 42's and step up to 55's, vic jr heads, mac long tubes, same fuel system, should i continue?).....and you still have the same crappy attitude:ban: .[/
1. u have way too much free time
2. i dont smoke pot
3. for the 3rd time, not the same person
4. if i was banned, how am i here?
5. get a life, please
is your sole mission here to antagonize me? your like a mosquito on a hot summer night that wont quit. your gonna be in huntington this weekend? u wanna meet face to face since u obviously have some type of bone to pick with me? i'll be more than happy to meet so i can find out exactly what your problem is. my posts in this thread had no direction towards u, they were towards another individual and i said i was done with that. so if u really have a problem with me, tell me where to meet u this wekend and we can settle this in person.

Kevin R. said:
Is this whole statement directed at me? If it is you have some **** messed up in your head there partner.

When did I say I only wanted to see stangs? Never. Nice try. I clearly was responding to what people said about how a car posted might upset someone if they lost someone in a car accident, well, why would they be on here? So, what are you talking about? I never said not to post this, I said if someone had that deep of a problem with it, they could report it to a moderator. Did I say I had a problem with it, um, no. Maybe go read again.

Also, when did I say ANYTHING to you about this subject? When did I tell you to shut up? And how am I acting like a little bitch? Please, I would LOVE to hear this.

On an extra note, you can say whatever the hell you want to say because this is the ****ing internet. Seriously. I never said to him "WHY THE HELL DO YOU OWN THOSE GUNS? GAY!!!! OMG STOP POSTING!!!!" Umm, no. I was stating my opinion on the ownership of guns, in a pretty damn polite manner.

So, you may want to re-think who is acting like a little bitch here, because out of the two of us, it isn't me.

**If that whole statement was not directed at me, I retract this post. If it was, I would love to hear what you have to say back in your oh-so great english.

:notnice:

Would you guys please chill out? This is an interesting read with some good discussion and I don't want to see it locked. Please take it to PMs.

Adam

95cobraguy said:
94gts said:

but seriously you can stop denying it. I had some free time and looked at some of 95cobradudes old posts and some of yours under this new name. You both are 27 and smoke pot. They both say the same exact thing about your car (vortech s trim, had to sell 42's and step up to 55's, vic jr heads, mac long tubes, same fuel system, should i continue?).....and you still have the same crappy attitude:ban: .[/
2. i dont smoke pot
5. get a life, please
is your sole mission here to antagonize me? your like a mosquito on a hot summer night that wont quit. your gonna be in huntington this weekend? u wanna meet face to face since u obviously have some type of bone to pick with me? i'll be more than happy to meet so i can find out exactly what your problem is. my posts in this thread had no direction towards u, they were towards another individual and i said i was done with that. so if u really have a problem with me, tell me where to meet u this wekend and we can settle this in person.

lol, you're actually willing to meet this guy face to face over some stupid internet crap!? you're either really pathetic or you're really desperate for a date...

I am actually very chilled out and was involving myself in this discussion in a very peaceful manner. I never bashed Guero, I only stated my opinion on gun ownership.

Then, somehow, I had to have my name bashed for some odd reason.

Black95GTS said:
Thats not right. Toronto alone almost doubled their death by gun rates this year to 52. Canada has consistently made tougher and tougher gun laws yet experienced an increase in gun related violence.

Its going down in the United States. Its still much higher, but we are making progress with our liberal gun laws while Canada is backsliding with their tougher gun laws. Its one of the things the liberal Canadian government is under fire for. Their gun registry was supposed to cost 2 million and now has cost Canadians over 1 billion. Its not working.

You can't compare the shear numbers of deaths from Canada and the US. The united states has about 10 times the population of Canada. I'm willing to bet if you made ratios, they'd be much more inline then people think.

Blaming gun related violence on the guns themselves is like blaming your pencil for a misspelled word.

I recently got my FID card and have only shot at a couple target ranges and been hunting once. But I think its fun as hell to target shoot and hunt with your friends. A properly set up hunting rifle is much more dangerous then an AR-15, IMO.

Is there a point to owning an assault rifle? Not really. Is there a point to having a daily driven street car that can go 160 mph? Not really. Both are deadly and overkill, especially if used in the wrong hands/irresponsibly. But used responsibly, both can be fun and enjoyable.

- Adam
:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

95cobraguy said:
2. i dont smoke pot
5. get a life, please

now you are just a liar, and a bad one at that. You are not worth my time here or in person.

remember fawcett's thead entitled "Unsure how i feel tonight"?
allow me to refresh your memory
95cobraguy said:
coming from a weed smoker to another, one of my new years resolutions is to really cut back on the herb. it gets really played out after awhile. u smoke, u get high, an hour later your not, then u have the out of control munchies, then your tired as ****, then at this point u know your not gonna get anything else done. u dont wanna do ****, dont wanna have sex, just eat. i'm 27 and have really had enough.

once again.....you were banned under a different name, but you are obviously the same rude and arrogant person