Look what i got in the mail today!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I hate to disappoint some of you guys but the display is just a bunch
of digits that jump around and you really have to kinda arrive at the
average reading that is displayed.

I just never found the display very useful
however
The data it provided was another thing ;)

I had mine sitting under the little womens seat for a couple of years
before I took it out to determine if having it hooked up simultaneously
with the analog output to my Tweecer was causing issues.

Grady

Its a LC-1 Wideband

this one does not come with a display. it has 2 outputs so one will go to my EGR for the tweecer and the other one i'll hook up to a matching autometer phantom gauge for a rough idea when the tweecer isnt hooked up.

I've been wanting to ask: though it seems to be pretty useless to the DLing folks, if you had to look at a gauge, would you want a digital readout or a chronograph type gauge (like TJH has)?
I've just always wondered about that.

the one I have is digital and chronograph type

I would want digital.

both this has both so its the best of both worlds

Ah, so that's what the pretty rectangle in the middle is for. It has been said of me: The ox is slow but the land is patient. :D

Thank you for the clarification and answer - that was the direction I was leaning myself - only because I wondered about being able to accurately decipher an exact reading on the chronograph gauge portion, especially if the gauge isnt angled right at you.

EDIT: I won't ask what a nice dual readout gauge like yours costs - it's gotta be way out of my league. When I was pricing WB's, it looked like I could do a WB and digital gauge for about 300 shipped, which is already too much. :bang:

Thanks again. :nice: