Look what I got the other day!!

I used to lift at home all the time, but for me I found it too easy to get distracted and not get in very good workouts. So I switched over to lifting at the gym. More eye candy there. :D I'm just coming back from being off lifting a month for ACL surgery, so I am seeing the big newbie gains again. Gotta love that. Took off a month, and its taken 2 months to get back to where I was.

• Sponsors (?)

The key to gaining muscle mass and NO fat is to take in 500-700 more calories than your body needs for maint. a day. Any more than this and you will gain fat along w/ the muscle. N-large is a good postworkout shake but there's too much sugar in there to take it at any other time.
Here's my opinion on the best supplements out there:
1. Protein powder
2. Fish oil
3. Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

gmkillr said:
The key to gaining muscle mass and NO fat is to take in 500-700 more calories than your body needs for maint. a day. Any more than this and you will gain fat along w/ the muscle. N-large is a good postworkout shake but there's too much sugar in there to take it at any other time.
Here's my opinion on the best supplements out there:
1. Protein powder
2. Fish oil
3. Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

1. Where can I find that?
2. :puke:
3. What the fawk?

CManT1914 said:
1. Where can I find that?
2. :puke:
3. What the fawk?

1. Anywhere, Gnc, Vitamin world, www.bodybuilding.com
2. If you mix it in w/ your protein shake you barely even taste it.
3. You never heard of creatine?? Its been around for a long time.

Do yourself a favor and pickup a Muscle & fitness or a Flex magazine and start reading. If you got any more questions just let me know. I actually have a 500gram tub. of Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) that id be willing to part with, if interested send me an email. [email protected]

I don't take creatine, and don't like it. I took it 4 years ago when I was 18, and playing highschool football. Good creatine and a good diet + consistant heavy lifting = get BIG quick. I gained lots of mass, and increased reps in all areas. The problem is that it's all water weight. I slowly went off of it, and lost a lot of the mass I had worked hard to gain. IMO, it's best to consume a lot of protein and workout consistantly.

I am shooting for 300lbs on the bench press. Last month I hit 275, but I have been gaining steadily. I after a couple more workouts, I'm gonna go for 285-290. I'm 6', and about 195. I would like to stay under 200lbs, and be able to lift 300 (150% of boby weight). I'm trying to stick with it now that I have some momentum. You guys know how it is when you miss a couple workouts, and you have to force yourself to go to the gym. :bang: