Look what the UPS man just brough me! FRPP blower!

So mine is basically like the baby brother of the 03 Cobra blower?

Sera- At first it looks stock, but it's that "wait a minute, is that a...?" factor that I like. A big fat polished KB looks nice, but it's obvious. This one makes your mind work for a few seconds.

• Sponsors (?)

On another note, this blower has me thinking hard. Here's what my mind is doing:
If I have a blower, I want blower cams
If I get blower cams, why not ported heads
If I get all that, I'll be pushing the block hard and probably risk blowing it
Why not a $10k VT billet stroker long block then? Now I can use my 9 psi pulley and save on motor assebly labor charges at a shop and make some mental horsepower.
With all that power, I'm gonna blow my tranny, but I can get a T56.
If I'm gonna spend all that, why not trade in for an 03-04 Cobra or Mach?
But you can throw $15k at a Cobra or Mach just as easy....

I am so confused!

Do you think with exhaust, support mods, fuel, and a good tune I can hit 380-400RWHP? That's where I want to be. Are ported heads not really worth it? I just don't want to feel like I'm driving around on a timebomb with the motor and a blower...

Well, I went back up to the race shop and talked to them somemore, and here's what we came up with. He said with a good (better than what I have now) meth injection kit, we could run 9 PSI with the blower and a safe tune. They get custom grind blower cams from Anderson Ford Motorsport, and can get some to really complement my combo. They can do an SCT tune with Livewire, so I'll be able to have that unit. They said to do the blower, subframes, install my 3.73s, blower cams installed, fuel system installed, and meth injection installed would probably be around $3k. That's not bad as far as I can tell, most people say around 1500 for cams alone. He said they stand by their work 100%, and they have an awesome reputation in this area. He also said that with the blower, cams, headers, prochamber, catback, lightning MAF, Roush CAI, 75mm Roush TB, meth injection, and a good tune I could see upwards of 360 RWHP.

your not going to blow the block with that man, some nice cams and supportin fuel mods is all you need

HAHAHA... . yea right dude.. try again....

04GT longblock. STOCK everything EXCEPT
Crower Stage 2 blower cams
Comp Valve Springs
6psi pulley on FRPP Roots blower
FRPP shorty headers
O/R H pip
2 chamber flowmasters
90mm Lmaf
Custom Dyno tune

422rwhp/402 rwtq... lasted for 9 months and here's what i got.

View attachment 383411

Now.. what was that you were saying about not blowing it up with all that?

Wow invert, you just scared the shyt out of me with that. He said they tune conservatively at this shop, but your list of mods looks mostly like what I am planning on. Did that happen spontaneously, or did you have a really lean tune, detonate, and blow it up? Were you beating the hell out of it?

Weird. You shouldn't have had load on the motor to make that happen if you were downshifting and not yet in gear. Usually that crap happens when you're just blasting WOT with alot of load. Something else had to happen there, I doubt the blower blew that up. I wonder what happened in that motor to bend that rod like that...

Sera- At first it looks stock, but it's that "wait a minute, is that a...?" factor that I like. A big fat polished KB looks nice, but it's obvious. This one makes your mind work for a few seconds.

No not a baby brother, yours is a M112 just like the 03/04 Cobra but theirs has a better manifold design that allowed for an intercooler.

yup, that's what I like about it. I actually have a pic of what this particular rig looks like on a car on the first page. The brackets are obvious, but it still doesn't look blown. So it's a cobra blower, huh? oooooooh....lol. That's cool, I just wish there was a way to intercool the sucker, but I guess meth will have to do the job. I also hope it screams like a cobra setup, I love the way they sound, I tried to describe it to my girlfriend, but couldn't get it out, so I said "well, it sounds like sex, but in a car way" lol. That's how awesome that sound is.

i believe it is the same as the 03 cobra blower (both m112s if i remember correctly)