Lookie what I got

• Sponsors (?)

1TallMF said:
What are your plans for this thing? Complete restoration? I always did think they looked badass, nice find :nice:

well, as I researched, there was only about 1300 made in 82, so I want to preserve the interior and the exterior, maybe hop up to at least an EFI roller motor of some sort, do an SN95 5 lug/ rear disc conversion torq thrusts, lower air dam, of course do a T5, as it is a 4 speed SROD now. BUT, for now get it running at least!

Crap!! I didn't need to see that. I know where there are two of these. One has the bubbletop rear glass and the other doesn't. I'm pretty sure they are both are for sale. Now, I have to check on them. Thanks! :(

Hahahahahahahahaha! Just kidding. Nice lil project you got there. (I am going to check on those two, now.)

reddy351 said:
Crap!! I didn't need to see that. I know where there are two of these. One has the bubbletop rear glass and the other doesn't. I'm pretty sure they are both are for sale. Now, I have to check on them. Thanks! :(

Hahahahahahahahaha! Just kidding. Nice lil project you got there. (I am going to check on those two, now.)

well, do post pics of em, dont matter if u get it or not