Mach 1 Looking for a mach soon

frathouse

Apr 11, 2004
Heyy guys. Since nobody else even uses this forum, figured I'd give you guys something to do lol

After summer, around october, how much you think I'll be looking at for a mach 1? I'm looking for under 50k miles and don't care about which year. Right now they are around $20k but can always talk down a few. I live in maryland btw. I'm looking for around $16k (Yea I know, farfetched lol) so I'm wondering if I should just wait until after winter?

• Sponsors (?)

After October, most people will probably have them stored away anyway. I think 18K will be the cheapest price you'll find. And that price is just once in a while. Mostly 20K and above. Happy hunting.

CatmanJJ said:
At carmax they are all 20k + still.

Be carefull with Carmax. I was looking at getting an '03 Mach 1 from them at one time. Their car was older, had more miles, and cost more than the one I got plus they wanted to give me $5,000 less on my trade in.

I did a search and the cheapest one around here (Indianapolis) is $22K and has 13K miles on it. Most of them are higher with more miles on them.