Roush Looking for a S281 Convertible

• Sponsors (?)

I actually sold the Cobra, but I kick myself everytime I see a Saleen. My wife wants to get a vert, but she does not know how to drive a manual, hence the need for an auto.

The Cobra is actually for sale again, it is on Performance Auto.

How do I get a hold of Saleen Mike? Does he frequent this board? I have been out of the loop for a while.

Thanks,

Joe

Oh, I am sure Mike will post before long. You know Mike, the president of SCOA and from “the other board”.

Out of his three Saleens, he sold his black ‘89 vert and still has a black ’85 for sale. I was just joking about Mike selling his white ’00 auto Speedster. I don’t think he wants to part with that one.

You can find a thread entitled "Saleen Mike" from the last 45 days if you want to see his sig and contact info.

Well, originally I was only selling the '89 (sold) & the '85 (for sale) to get
myself a different Saleen, as "TheWife" does not really want to sell the
Speedster.

She wants a Porsche 911 GT3, and may consider letting the Speedster go to
get a GT3. She would rather sell the '85, keep the '00 and get the GT3 after
the new house is done being built next summer. If the '85 is not sold by the
time the new house is done it becomes a keeper.

Feel free to make an offer, you never know.

You will not find too many Factory Supercharged Automatic S281-SC
Speedsters, as there were hardly any made from '99-'04.

If the Speedster sells, then I will keep the '85 & continue to hunt for the next
Saleen.

Feel free to email me: [email protected]

Picture of the Speedster:

DSC00014.JPG

Saleen Cobra?????

Is that the black one on PAS? I have an 02 Yellow Saleen Coupe #02 245. Its a manuel, good thing though that I have around 10,000 grand invested in the car as far as modifications go. I dont know if you still have your Saleen Cobra for sale let me know, Im interested!!!!! Jake :shrug: