Looking for a website

EXTRPR50

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
[/B]Can anyone advise me of a website that may be devoted to petty repairs such as outside window weatherstrip install, door lock actuator replacement, sagging doors, and window switch replacement?

I need to do all these things and dont want to fill up Stangnet with these individual questions. Thanx, bro's.

• Sponsors (?)

Use the search feature. It is amazing what you willl find. Nothing you can break hasn't been posted here and fixed here.

See the Useful Technical Thread Index at the top of the 5.0 Tech forum for all kinds of upgrades and how to do it information.

Follow this link to fix your door lock actuator problems http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/r/lrichker/Mustang_tech/door_actuator_fix/1_of_8_door_actuator.htm

Stuck with door lock actuators that don't work and don't want to pay the $50+ for a new one? Tried the junkyard ones and found that they last six months and freeze up?

A new actuator for less than $5. Fix one side for $18, do both sides for only $25. I don't sell parts, I don’t make any money off of the upgrade, I just tell you how to do it cheaply and easily.

Here’s a picture of the new actuator installed:

actuator_install_in_door.jpg