Looking for a write up.....

mustang70

Founding Member
Nov 15, 2001
San Diego
Does anyone have a write up, with pics, for putting in an aftermarket head unit for the Mach 460? I've found a lot of info, but I'm having a hard time picturing everything in my mind. Plus, I need something to compare my wiring too. I think I have different plugs then a lot of people. And that's not helping things. TIA.

• Sponsors (?)

mustang70 said:
I keep forgetting how easy it is to work on the older cars.

hehe... i pulled my tranny and engine out w/o any problems.. disconnected about 10 connections and seperated the bellhousing and i yanked it out by my self (w/o heads and intake)

Good Times..

highvolts said:
hehe... i pulled my tranny and engine out w/o any problems.. disconnected about 10 connections and seperated the bellhousing and i yanked it out by my self (w/o heads and intake)

Good Times..

There have been a few times I needed to do some work on the motor and decided it was just easier to pull it out to work on it. It's fun when you can pull a motor, work on it, and put it back in a weekend.

mustang70 said:
There have been a few times I needed to do some work on the motor and decided it was just easier to pull it out to work on it. It's fun when you can pull a motor, work on it, and put it back in a weekend.

LOL.. That "weekend" has turned into a year project :)