Looking for info on this car

rdefino

Founding Member
Feb 6, 2001
Mass.
I just saw a newer (2007?) Mustang. It said cobra jet on the back. It had the cobra emblems. It had a raiser hood with scoops and cable and pins locking the hood in. I know it's not the Gt 500 models, I never saw it before. Anyone have any info on it?
It looked great!
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Its new....1000hp quad turbo 9 litre rotary....and it costs like 10 million dollars...their hand built in china by blind midgets...mail me a down payment check for $1000 an ill put you on the waiting list

WOW, I finally get a reply and it turns out to be a 14yr old pimple face virgin retard. When your mother is done nursing you, go back to rubbing one out to Laura Croft.
Sorry about that. Stangnet has seen it's fair share of problem users as of late.

As for the car you're describing it sounds like a one-off custom someone has built. The "Cobra Jet" on the back is a dead give-a-way. I highly doubt Ford would rekindle that engine name since they have nothing in the inventory that compares to the original. I'd chalk that sighting up right next to the Honda's with GTR badging. :D

U.M.

WOW, I finally get a reply and it turns out to be a 14yr old pimple face virgin retard. When your mother is done nursing you, go back to rubbing one out to Laura Croft.

:lol: hahahahaha...actually im 22...i make more money then you...my girlfriend is finer than anything youve ever dreamed of f**kin and i sure ass hell dont live in massachusets..damn i cant even spell that wack ass state...

don't be mad that you asked a stupid question like "do they make a s-197 cobra jet?"...common think about it...its was kinda stupid huh?

go on ebay an buy yourself some cobra jet stickers and fake hood pins and rice out your v6

:lol: hahahahaha...actually im 22...i make more money then you...my girlfriend is finer than anything youve ever dreamed of f**kin and i sure ass hell dont live in massachusets..damn i cant even spell that wack ass state...

don't be mad that you asked a stupid question like "do they make a s-197 cobra jet?"...common think about it...its was kinda stupid huh?

go on ebay an buy yourself some cobra jet stickers and fake hood pins and rice out your v6
:rolleyes: :notnice: you have ONE post and you are speaking to a founding member like that? :scratch:

since when does post count translate to actual knowledge?

if you have the formula to calculate your 5,900 posts into how smart you are id love to hear it. Is it linear or exponential? either way your pretty damn smart

i have been reading on this site for about 2 years..just recently made an account.
i actually respect your opinions kilgore. they are generally quite logical. And U.M. definetly knows what hes talking about.

i just figured a stupid answer fit a stupid question. ill try to keep my them to myself next time:rolleyes:

also...the fact that you even mentioned laura croft tells me how out of date an old you are that movie is like 5 years old...i would guess somewhere in the late 30's early 40's, bald with an ex wife....if i was gonna "rub one out" it would definatly be to megan fox to see her check out the new transformer movie or last months cover of maxim