Looking for New Catback...

BuffaloZone

Oct 14, 2003
I never thought I'd hate by Borla Stingers, but I'm starting to get real sick of the interior buzzing and rattles that pop up at certain RPM's. I'm not really concerned with loudness any more and I don't even mind a loss in power, I just want a quality catback system that doesn't buzz and rattle the interior trim pieces all the time. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I think you will get that with any cat-back. Maybe more with others or maybe less. Its called Resonance and i'm sure the others will get those peices buzzing too. I also hear them also but do not mind it.

blueovalguy said:
Try the FRPP catback - 2 1/2" stainless, louder than stock, but won't drive you crazy.

Well...I liked your answer. Thanks. I will probably go that route, or perhaps a pair of #5561 (polished) SS Edlebrock mufflers in place of the old Stingers.

maybe you could get the Bassani QT Catback and leave in the baffles to tone down the noise. If it was me (i'm 18), i'd get the Bassani Street Competition CT and let people 3 blocks away hear me :nice: