Looking for notchback pics

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by RWDtech, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Holy mother of... :jaw:
  2. So, besides the joke someone posted, I didn't see any with kits. No, not ricer stuff, but I love a GT kit on a Notch. I'm in the process of building a 93 Cobra clone, only it's going to be a notch, just because I've never seen it. And I'm just not too fond of the GT rear bumper, the Cobra's is just right. I have the wheels, the driveline, and I'm really trying to scrape together enough money to buy the kit off a guy ($350!). And I guess I'll have to pay about the same to find the wing for a trunk.

So if anyone can post some notch's with kits (preferably a Cobra kit) I'd appreciate it.
  3. :eek: :ack:
  5. Notch2.jpg

My Notch and his new friend. (I park by it every day at work. :drool: :hail2:)
  6. Here's one I just bought. Has been lowered and has a bodykit. I'll be replacing springs, shocks and wheels soon. Kind of like the body kit for now. Not rusty just dirty in the pic.

7. You're not going to take off that kit?
  8. Take off the bodykit. :notnice:
    Sure he is. I just told him to. :nice:

9. I don't have the money to fix what is waiting for me behind the back bumber and paserger side piece. Maybe in a year or two.
  10. Ill keep it goin

The old setup... the new ones gonna be a tad hairier
    The DD and the Mustang
  11. Here is mine