looking for pics

• Sponsors (?)

WOW. rigamorales, that might be the PERFECT fox body stance lol. They should have come from the factory like that. What is your suspension setup? Do you have any rubbing/clearance problems anywhere? Does the car have shorties or LT's? (I have LT's and don't want to crush them) Great car man, I love the look of it.

FMS springs, generic shocks/struts (monroe sensa-trac to be exact lol) and poly bushings. Its about a half inch higher now as I stepped up my tire size. When I had 225/50's there was NO rubbing and it rode a little rough but handled great. My tires were slashed and everyone seemed to be fine with 245's and they look good but rub like hell. Gotta roll the fenders now. Thanks for all the compliments! :D

My car has rack limiters w/ moog end links. I've yet to order my c/c plates but from the drivers seat, it feels like it handles pretty well. I've taken some pretty steep corners at pretty high speeds and felt confident about it after. I'll only be buying the c/c plates so my front tires dont wear uneven.

not as clean but lowered with Eibach Sportlines (my rear tires are crap junk I put on there for a burn show)...

lalaP4230294.jpg

Well b/c my car is a GT AND a vert, which I know you don't like:rolleyes: I am now putting on the cobra insert and rear bumper, which you always told me was a must for GTs :D

Which I will admit will make your car look great. I think the cobra bumper is a great add on but thats not my beef with gt's. My beef with gt's is the grill. I never understood why ford didnt have a cut out, it looks unfinished and weird. When you get them on I'll be one of the first to say that your car looks good, I've always been a fan of the color scheme. Once you lower it and those are done it'll be a real sweet ride.