looking for some tips

02aemgt

Jun 8, 2011
So recently I've stumbled upon a 2002 gt. low miles and looks gorgeous. its green with smoked out tail lights and cobra rims. Its got new rubber all the way around and flowmaster mufflers under it. k&n air filter and other than that its stock. The cars got 77,555 miles on it. approximatley, cause i don't remember the exact number... But anyways, the dealership selling the car says that it was a colorado car, was in a front end collision and pretty well banged up. i had e-mailed the dealership numerous times about the car and they have responded saying that it will carry a salvaged title. To my knowledge the car is fine now, like i said it looks amazing. but they are asking ten thousand dollars for it. Is this too much to pay knowing what i know about the car now? this will be my first mustang. any help will be greatly appreciated. -thanks

• Sponsors (?)

10K is pushing an '02 in excellent condition. The upgrades you mentioned are fairly inexpensive and aren't going to add any monetary value to the car; just make it more attractive. Add the fact that it's a salvage title and the value tanks. Pretty as it may be, it's a VERY bad deal. IMO.