Looking for this interior trim piece

jefferz

Oct 21, 2004
Spokane, WA
GIRLRACER-08%20(Small).jpg

My friend just got an 05 and she loves Pink so I thought it would look good. A lady in our mustang club has this but she bought it used like that and I wanna see if anyone has seen this and knows where to get it or if its custom.

It looks kinda like pink carbon fiber styling or something? I have seen the aluminum roush kit and the carbon fiber just not this.

-Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, not even in a girl's car, not even in a black abyss, it's just an affront to any sort of taste whatsoever....IMH(and widely held)O. Even Barbie would heave if she saw that. Still, it's a great way to halve the value of your car. LOL.

I hate pink but trust me it doesn't look that bad in person.

:eek: My stars, it's just as bad on the outside! :nonono: I can't trust anyone who can look upon this and not want to cry out "Why...why....why?"
GIRLRACER-01%20%20REMIX%20(Small).jpg

No-one will ever convince me that pink on a car isn't a crime with the sole exception of FAB 1 on Thunderbirds and even that would look better in black.

Still, it's her car.:eek:

You know that is pretty cool! I wouldn't own it, but it isn't hard on my eyes. It's dark enough to nearly be a raspberry color.

I don't mind that so much because it's a single slab of in-your-face color and I believe Callaway did a Speedster in that color. To some extent it suits the gregarious design of the Saleen in a sort of Fast'n'Furious way. But looking at it every day would make me ill and I would really worry about why people were pointing at the car.....:eek:

well thanks for just sittin there bashing it. It isn't for me. I wouldn't buy it for me because i don't like pink. I needed info so i could buy it for my friends car for her birthday. I don't even own an 05.

If anyone knows anything about the piece, then please tell me. if not, stop bashing it and someone else's car. Its just too bad they aren't on here to defend themselves. Its real bad when you bash someone's hard work that they spent time on doing.

Hey Jeff,

I searched for about 30 minutes and cannot locate one dash kit supplier with pink carbon fiber. I am going to guess this would be a special order product or the carbon fiber in the pic is actuall the real red CF flat kit. It may just look pink in that pic. Need any more help PM me.

Ignore the taunts and teasing from the peanut gallery. TRUST ME.... I get worse than that for being a female driving an F-body moderating a Mustang forum.

You are a nice guy to look into this for your friend. Some of these kits run mid $200s, I'll be your friend. :) I need a 10 bolt LS 8.5" rear end for the Bird. Birthday is the end of November. LOL.... j/k

Jenn

I get worse than that for being a female driving an F-body moderating a Mustang forum.

i was curious about that myself jenn. but never brought it up cause i didnt want to be "v barbed".:rlaugh: btw, where is the stang??? just kidding. dont kick me off.:D

The Stang is gone. His spot is reserved for the Cobra. :) No worries, I will not be without a pony in the stable for too long (or a snake in the cage).

Still would like to pick up a Fox to rip apart and redesign with a full Maximum Motorsports suspension. LOL. I need to get back to the road & track events. Not having two cars is killing me.