Looking for turbo headers?

SN95GTsleeper

Nov 17, 2009
Hey everybody, Im new to Stangnet, but I a 98 gt that I want to put a single turbo on. Only problem is I cant find any turbo headers that still allow you to use the A/C. Anyone know where I can find some at?
Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

Ebay has a hot side kit for cheap - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2c4fcdc0fb

But their statement "Doesn't with AT System or Air Conditioning" makes me wonder what the hell they mean..? Doesn't WORK with or Doesn't INTERFERE with..? And I've never heard of an AT being called an "AT SYSTEM" - so, in the end, buyer beware...but this is just one I ran across recently while browsing EBay Motors. There are likely others...

Also, STS has remote Turbo systems that have received some great reviews. They do not offer a bolt on kit for the SN95, but they do have a nice universal kit (at a great price) if you are somewhat of a craftsman..? This would allow you to use your OEM manifolds as the turbo sits near the rear of the car (and hardly any lag - how about that?!?!)
And you cannot beat Hellion - these seem to be the kits to get. Personally this is the kit I would buy. It's not so cheap, but it is complete and you always get what you pay for. The single turbo kit (this is a true bolt on kit for the 96-98 GT) is $5995. The dual turbo is $7495. Both kits allow you to keep the AC in place.

Hellion Power Systems - The Best Mustang Turbo Kits Available

Squires Turbo Systems - Turbocharged Innovation!

Oh and WELCOME TO STANGNET!