Looking for Turbos

TurboFlush

Founding Member
Dec 8, 1999
Germany
I want a T3/T4 Hybrid but I will settle for a regular T3 in good shape.
If someone knows where (website) or otherewise I can find one for a good price. let me know.
i can be emailed at [email protected]

I am trying to Turbocharge my Sierra before summer starts. All I need is a TurboCharger.

I actually got a small IHI (from a probe) and a mitsuT03 ( I think) but they are to small and the flanges are goofy.

please help me.

thanks,
turboflush

• Sponsors (?)

TurboFlush said:
I want a T3/T4 Hybrid but I will settle for a regular T3 in good shape.
If someone knows where (website) or otherewise I can find one for a good price. let me know.
i can be emailed at [email protected]

I am trying to Turbocharge my Sierra before summer starts. All I need is a TurboCharger.

I actually got a small IHI (from a probe) and a mitsuT03 ( I think) but they are to small and the flanges are goofy.

please help me.

thanks,
turboflush
racerwalsh.com i dunno if they're good prices or not though.....

Dan P. said:
Holy Crap its TurboFlush :D Long time no see, welcome back :nice:

I am gonna cry! :shrug: someone actually remembers me. being unable to play with my mustang and turbos, I have migrated away. but not forever. Turbos for life baby. Girlfriends will do that to, along with just being plain busy as a mofo!

thanks man for remembering me!

Cougar said:
I think just about everyone remembers you!

Why! :shrug: what did I do? :-O nothing bad I hope :rolleyes:
LOL

If you try to email me, my server is being a pain so you can email me alternativly at [email protected]

P.S. Germany is a beutifull place! I think I might stay. LOL. But I am not giving up the turbo fords though. But if you ever have a chance to come an see it, I recomend it.

laters,
turboflush

TurboFlush said:
Why! :shrug: what did I do? :-O nothing bad I hope :rolleyes:
LOL

If you try to email me, my server is being a pain so you can email me alternativly at [email protected]

P.S. Germany is a beutifull place! I think I might stay. LOL. But I am not giving up the turbo fords though. But if you ever have a chance to come an see it, I recomend it.

laters,
turboflush
Well you were one of the "big posters" when i was first around here. One of my friends went to germany for a month and never stops talking about it!

Yes my child. I have been hear a great while. Golly I feel special now.
hmm, I ask about a turbo and umm, I get welcome messages instead. LOL
thats cool though.

how much shoudl I pay for a t3/t4 rebuilt??? I got two smaller turbos from a junkyard but they are to small for what I want and you cant find t3/t4's in the J-yard over here. lol times like this I love being an american and knowing that I dont have to pay the high prices on some of these things.

turboflush