looks like i'll be outa stangin for a while

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
well the time has come for me to hear my pa's advice and understand the "when you first start driving it, is when you'll find all the broken things we need to fix". Well he was right.. looks like i'll need a tranny, some serious motor work, heater core, and some work with everything else on the car including interior.. so i just decided to put it back up in the garage and take it off the road.. im buying me a ranger which i think i'll be occupied with for the most part.. redneck it up :flag: all terrains, truck box, lift kit.. is all in the works for the ranger.. what i want to do with the stang.. is just kinda out there for a kid that has to go to school everyday so im just gonna hold off on it. end of the week i'll be buying a perfect fit quality cover and putting it away for 2 years.. it really gets to me that i am.. but its the smartest thing to do right now.. i cant afford or possibly buy anything like a stroker or blower like id originally wanted lol and i'll be selling the GT40 motor in the garage if anyones interested.. sorry for the rant.. im happy sad about this.. but just like all the other mustang guys.. they all drive rangers and have there hotrods to... just had to let it out..

• Sponsors (?)