Looky Looky...

• Sponsors (?)

yea, you can find better for cheaper but prolly not more orginal. if its been kept up, garaged, low mileage, and been babied im sure it will sell for around that price. lots of people like fastbacks and they are willing to short themselves with a 200 ci engine for the look.

Cobain03 said:
yea, you can find better for cheaper but prolly not more orginal. if its been kept up, garaged, low mileage, and been babied im sure it will sell for around that price. lots of people like fastbacks and they are willing to short themselves with a 200 ci engine for the look.

willing to short themselves with a 200 ci engine until they can swap in an 8 cylinder.....

The car is beautiful, I would just leave the 200 in it. They are a fun motor and never quit. My 65 coupe has one and it has sat for 6 years. I jumped it and primed it with gas, it fired right away, no blue smoke or anything. Don't knock the 200, it is a great motor.

65fastback2+2 said:
that guy is smoking lol, MAYBE $6500. I got my perfect fully restored A code 65 FB for 10 grand, this guy is nuts.

it all depends on the area in which he's selling it. In Miami, classic Mustangs in any condition bring a premium, especially fb's and verts.