Looky what I got hehe

I thought about it, but honestly I was just not ready for my heads to be put on yet. Itll probably be till late october before Ill start buying the stuff for them. I had alot of fun and learned alot, all I had to pay for thatll ill have to pay for again is 50 bucks in intake gaskets, and a bottle of coolant. And I get to rip into my engine again whitch is fun. The intake wont be a problem next time, it was a problem this time becuase it was a swap, next time ill just hook everything back up whitch may take 2 hours or so for the intake, not a problem, like I said I wasent ready for the head swap and wanted the intake on, I dont regret not doing the heads.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys finished the intake, hopfully a new act sensor will fix my problems but heres a pic of it all done.

1003279oo3.jpg

Attachments

• 1003279oo3.jpg
    1003279oo3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
Bad92GT said:
hows it run?

HORRIBLE, my ACT sensor is broken, im pretty sure all the vacuum leaks are fixed, just need a new act sensor, its running VERY rich, overheating, wont cruise at any speed or rpm in any gear without bogging around, and at about 3k rpm and up fuel gets cut off and engine light flashes. Gonna try and pick up a new act sensor tomorrow after school and hopfully thats all thats wrong, when it DOES work it pulls hard, idles smooth, and sounds MEAN. Sometimes it idles at around 1k but I think i just have to adjust the tps, instead of unplugging it I unscrewed it :bang: lesson learned. I bought a timing light and put it at 14*