Looky what the Man in the Brown Shorts brought me!!

• Sponsors (?)

DSC00053.jpg

you're missing two more :D

Attachments

• DSC00053.jpg
    DSC00053.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 52
helty said:
he's not. He's just gonna let them sit on his desk so he can fondle them and take pictures to post on Stangnet every week or two.
:(
I've had mine on my table for 2 months with the adj cam gears and blower and all the forged internals etc etc etc....it does suck just looking at them but it could be worse...i could be one of the guys who don't have any at all :D

Good pickup Jason :nice:

stangGT97 said:
russianbrides.com - we mail it, you nail it!

hey jason im surprised UPS actually dropped it at your place, i would have figured they'd leave it a state over and say that was close enough. You're a lucky bastard btw :D

:lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: That's hilarious!!

But what's an oklahoma person gonna do with cams? Try to trade them in for alcohol or gambling money? :shrug:

:lol: :D

jasonh_86 said:
lol.. just having to wait to get these damn things put in has nearly been enough already :D.. I'm gonna be anxious as hell when they call me and tell me that my car is done :banana:
I bet you are a lucky man because I will be lucky if I get
PI cams for my non-PI heads. :D
When you install the VT stage 2's are you getting new valve cover
gaskets to install? Do you need to replace them when installing new
cams?

stangGT97 said:
fixed... this way, you and the man in brown shorts will have something in common and you can have a new friend!

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: That one made me actually laugh out loud.. that's hilarious :lol:

Pennywise2 said:
I bet you are a lucky man because I will be lucky if I get
PI cams for my non-PI heads.:D
When you install the VT stage 2's are you getting new valve cover
gaskets to install? Do you need to replace them when installing new
cams?

I hear you don't have to, but I don't feel like messing with re-using them.. They're gonna put new gaskets on it just for my own sake :)