Loose Fuel Injector Plugs

JD1964

there is enough sticking out to grab on to
15 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
Some of my EFI harness plugs have broken retainer tabs. They also don't snap on very secure. Might even be loose enough the cause missed pulses. With a blower application I surely don't want that. I found these on Amazon and they are very good quality, made in Germany. They are made for people who want to retrofit different types of injectors onto their cars. I'm going to cut off the side I don't need and splice them on to my existing harness.

Here they are on Amazon. >>
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010FF0Q0S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can't beat $20 for 8 huh?

Here are some pics.

They have nice metal retainer wires that are great at securing. It's really easy to unhook as you just compress the wires in at the sides to unlock.
P1030288.jpg

P1030289.jpg

Snapped onto an injector
P1030291.jpg

Here's the full unit as purchased. The bottom part in the pic is for attaching to the other type harness. I'll just cut that part off.
P1030290.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice work John, but to be honest, I've never had one back off on me. Have to admit I've used small zip ties around them in the past as well.. lol

Right but I'm concerned about the connection with my stock plugs even when they are down in position. Man they are loose! So loose if you could turn it upside down they would fall off with gravity!