Lost to a SuperCoupe

They say the ultimate mod is the driver mod :shrug:

Dont wory Killy....were just messing with ya :D .

And thats VERY true...I DESTROYED my friends 400RWHP C5 vette simply because he sat there and spun and was new to the car.
Its the same thing as what happened to you....we all know your car is faster, but hey when do we get to make fun of you? We can tease you about preventive maintenance, but we are just fooling ourselves...so when you loose a race is the only time we get to really bash you :)

• Sponsors (?)

^ DO TELL! DO TELL!!!!!!!!!

But yea Killy :rlaugh: ...im sorry but thats just funny.

Beat by a 4 banger when you had a N/A V8

Now you get beat by a 6 banger with a S/C V8 :lol:
well it was on the way down to Jersey a few weeks ago to put the Cobra in storage in preporation for our move. It was a darker red convertable, w/o any stripes. Nice looking car, too bulky for my taste though. Anyways, the guy see's me in his rearview, and as I get closer he punches it, he starts to pull and so I say F' it and drop a gear and put the pedal through the floor! I realed him in rather quickly!! Pull up next to him and it was an older guy (suprise), he waves, and I give him the thumbs up! So again, he punches it with no warning, so I follow suite. Once again same result. I realed him in and then walked past with ease! It always feels good to run down a car that has so much more hype and such a larger price tag!! I know I know, it was probably bone stock, and I am making way more power, as well as weigh probably 600 lbs less, but a kill is a kill! The one thing I did notice is that 5.4 really growls!! Nice deep tone to it!

Side note, that was the first GT500 I have seen in person. Glad I got the intro like that!

What does a STOCK! supercoupe run....come on man, I didnt ask what the guys' built supercoupe ran i wanna know what a stock one runs! Dont try and fool me by saying 10.6 either dip****s.....NVM i found out they run around high 14's stock!......Killgore i could kill you on a cold day with my gt! lol