LOTS of 2005 Mustang I took pictures at SEMA!!!

• Sponsors (?)

WOT said:
So how does on get tickets to go to SEMA?

You have to have an automotive type business to be able to attend.....

The attendance is growing I think as it can be a zoo there of people.... but the general public is not allowed to see the show.

It take 3 whole days to walk the show and tons of blisters... and you think I have tons of pics. my buddy that went with me took 3 times as many as me...... I still haven't gotten them from him yet.......

Alright, I know its a little late.. but it took me FOREVER to do all the pics. Here they are. PLEASE let me know what you think.

I also have a 1 hour video of wheels (includes $250,000 gold/diamond 28" Wheels made by lexani) the file is about 400mb to download. If you live in the Edmonton area, I'd be happy to burn the CD for you. OR, if you'd like.. I can allow you to download it off here. Please respond on here if you'd like me to PM you a link to downlaod the 400mb Video.

HERE is the url for the SEMA pictures.

http://www.canadianmustangs.com/sema/SEMA/

AGAIN, I'd like to hear your input.
Thanks

and here are the pics from the mustang show on fremont street.

http://www.canadianmustangs.com/sema/fremont_show/

And.. heres the vid.

right click, Save - As

http://www.canadianmustangs.com/sema/vids/Sema.wmv

its 380MB long. basically, its 1 hour long of me walkign around the wheels section of SEMA. you can see the $250,000 wheels on 30:00 minutes on the video.

Saleen880549 said:
Dam, I never knew about a Mustang show at Freemont Street..... :(

Too much to try to see..... SEMA and Vegas....

it wasnt too bad. it was on oct 30th i believe.

Brian, there was also a mustang cruise as well. (I'll post pics here in a min)

there was a guy there who had a saleen (Same year too) as yours. same color..etc.. but in **** **** condition.

I started watching your video. you must have made it on Thursday or Friday as the yellow GT500E was covered up the first 2 days.....

I flew in Sat night so I guess I was too late for the car show...... but my buddy jamon ( some know him - 93 SVT Cobra had at one time ) and I went Sunday to watch the NHRA event.... watched 4.5x second passes....

It was a busy week for us..... we needed a holiday after our holiday!

:)

Saleen880549 said:
I started watching your video. you must have made it on Thursday or Friday as the yellow GT500E was covered up the first 2 days.....

I flew in Sat night so I guess I was too late for the car show...... but my buddy jamon ( some know him - 93 SVT Cobra had at one time ) and I went Sunday to watch the NHRA event.... watched 4.5x second passes....

It was a busy week for us..... we needed a holiday after our holiday!

:)

I went there on the first day, and also on friday. We drove down wes's coupe (not sure if you know who he is) lemme tell you how fun that drive WASNT.. 432rwhp coupe (ran 11.7 @ 119mph) its not the most fun drive thats for sure.. we were down there for 2 weeks. He left his car down there.

i couldnt believe the beautiful weather down there.. then coming back to edmonton, and freezing the ass off :)