Louisiana, Anyone Interested in a Mustang Dyno Day??

These are the folks that I have down as definites.

coramprat
broken_joke + pop + Chevy friend
topgunz_1
trikeffex
for_honor
kezell

If you're not on the list, please let me know so that I can put everyone up there that is attending. Thanks and see you this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

for_honor said:
...just registered. I'm still worried about this E-Cam, it's surging below 2000rpm...any advice????
1994-95 were not fitted with map sensors. The cars dont sense pressure change in the motors. You can go or call Pro-M and they make a Performance enhancement harness. Which convertes 94-95 back to 93 with a map sensor. The car will run off a 93 ECU. That harness incorporates the use of a map sensor. Or you'll have to get a custom chip burned but the harness is the way to go cause the 93 ECU's can take more timing.

HTH

Above was said to me by my Mustang Guru.

for_honor said:
I just read chip tuning, etc. I need some help too, just installed a FRPP crate engine and it's surging, think it's a computer problem...any ideas?
you need to get that wire harness forom Pro -M that convverts 94-95 back to 93 which utilizes a map sensor. all the 94-95's will have this problm if this wireharness is not attained or a custom burned chip to tune around this issue. the 93 computers can take more timing than the 94-95 which will render more power. HTH.

From my mustang Guru. SF.

panapower said:
These are the folks that I have down as definites.

coramprat
broken_joke + pop + Chevy friend
topgunz_1
trikeffex
for_honor
kezell

If you're not on the list, please let me know so that I can put everyone up there that is attending. Thanks and see you this weekend.
Another guy on GOI is going too. Not sure if he is kezell here or not but that is another Stang if it isn't. I may see if my dad wants in. He would be another Chevy guy but the more the merrier huh?

broken_joke said:
do yall do superchips reprograms for a 95gt? if so how much per hour?
The guy that does the SC will be at the dyno day. He wont be doing any tuning at this event. He will bring the SC sofware so if time permits and someone needs a tune, and they wanna pay for it, then he can set up an appointment. He's one of the best in the business.

Jeff Hannaman is going too, and R.J. Delouche, i think RJ talked to you. I think I'm going to tell them to meet up with me at Tanger Mall in Gonzales and leave for about 930

BTW a guy i know asked if he could come with his prelude to dyno, i warned him he would get laughed at, but its up to you guys if he can come or not.

topgunz_1 said:
Jeff Hannaman is going too, and R.J. Delouche, i think RJ talked to you. I think I'm going to tell them to meet up with me at Tanger Mall in Gonzales and leave for about 930

BTW a guy i know asked if he could come with his prelude to dyno, i warned him he would get laughed at, but its up to you guys if he can come or not.
The prelude guy would be dead last since all the mustangs are RWD. Also his price is a bit more since this is a mustang day. Also, he prolly would get laughed at by y'all. :jester:

i wouldn't mind a tune but i'm gonna wait until i get another cam. if this guy is really good maybe i can get his number for when i am ready for a tune. also do you have a definite on what the pulls will cost? can we make pulls using the eqipment that measures the air fuel ratio? i guess this was asked, but is there gonna be a time when we can start showing up? i am asking so i can give my people this info so they can make arrangements. i might be able to get another mustang to show up. i'll ask and see if he wants to come.

chevy broke and the fords are still going, priceless!

Anyone leaving from Baton Rouge: Meet me at Tanger Mall in Gonzales, exit 177 (i think) off I-10 at 9 a.m. saturday, I want to be on the road by 930. I'll try to get there early and park right by the road in one of the main lots of tanger. PM me or post names and cell #'s in case we get seperated, mine is 225-278-0181

-Kade

Count Me Out

Hey guys sorry for the late post...I won't be able to make it this weekend. I was hoping my hood would make it in in time ( my old hood won't clear the intake) and it did but I have to return it, it was all messed up during shipping and I won't get my other hood until sometime next week. N.O. is a pretty long drive to have a hood bungie corded on! Guys, really sorry :shrug:

Guys coming from east of Baton Rouge let me know...I'll be going thru Hammond and we can set up a time to get together. Otherwise I'll just leave a little early and meet you monkies in Gonzales.

for_honor said:
Hey guys sorry for the late post...I won't be able to make it this weekend. I was hoping my hood would make it in in time ( my old hood won't clear the intake) and it did but I have to return it, it was all messed up during shipping and I won't get my other hood until sometime next week. N.O. is a pretty long drive to have a hood bungie corded on! Guys, really sorry :shrug:
Sorry to hear man...was looking forward to meeting you. Stay in touch and maybe we can make a track day.

intake

...I'm still using my stock cobra intake but I had to put a 1" plenium spacer to clear the valve covers with the new motor and I ordered the harwood 4" cowl but it's shot I have to return it and wait until I get the other one. Man it'll just straight hurt my feelings driving down the interstate all that distance with the hood bungeed on. Doesn't do much for my personal image, haha. :damnit:

?????

It beat up your trickflow intake? So it didn't clear it? Man if this hood doesn't clear I'm not sure what I'll do! :mad: :bang:

...noticed you had a 351 though, hopefully the 302 block sits a little lower! What hood are you running now?

broken_joke said:
i wouldn't mind a tune but i'm gonna wait until i get another cam. if this guy is really good maybe i can get his number for when i am ready for a tune. also do you have a definite on what the pulls will cost? can we make pulls using the eqipment that measures the air fuel ratio? i guess this was asked, but is there gonna be a time when we can start showing up? i am asking so i can give my people this info so they can make arrangements. i might be able to get another mustang to show up. i'll ask and see if he wants to come.
Yeah, Allan is really great at tuning mustangs. You'll have to set up an appointment with him if you want more tuning done when you're ready to do so. The information on the pulls is at the first part of the page depending on the amount of people that will show up. Right now it stands at $40/3 pulls + tax. Also if you or anyone else is interested, we can hook up and AFR or boost for $5 each. You can start showing up around 10.30-11am. You dont want to run your car right after a long trip and this is the reason why we are starting a bit later so that folks can cool their cars down. Last weekend it was 101 in the shade so the cars are even hotter than that. If you have more people showing up, please tell them to RSVP with me so that i can have them listed. Thanks.