Louisiana, Anyone Interested in a Mustang Dyno Day??

coramprat said:
Another guy on GOI is going too. Not sure if he is kezell here or not but that is another Stang if it isn't. I may see if my dad wants in. He would be another Chevy guy but the more the merrier huh?
werd. the more the merrier. The non ford people will have to pay $5 more since it's a Mustang Day or Ford Day. Just let him know. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Just an FYI, if you want other sensors hooked up, like AFR and BOOST, this will be an extra $5.00ea./ sensor. Also don't forget about taxes included for the final cost. You know that Uncle Sam always has to get his. Thanks again and see you hopefully this weekend.

Jay

...Yeah Old Uncle Sam! :flag: Hopefully I can make it next time and hopefully the next hood they ship will do the trick! Hey Jay (panapower) on any given day what's a dyno run cost??? Since I can't make it this weekend, I'd like to get a dyno at another time. Maybe get a few guys from Ft Polk down there.

for_honor said:
...Yeah Old Uncle Sam! :flag: Hopefully I can make it next time and hopefully the next hood they ship will do the trick! Hey Jay (panapower) on any given day what's a dyno run cost??? Since I can't make it this weekend, I'd like to get a dyno at another time. Maybe get a few guys from Ft Polk down there.
the regular costs are either
60/3 pulls + tax no sensors hooked up
75/3 pulls + tax all sensors hooked up

We also have rates per hour as well. Check out our website for more information on the price. Let me know if and when you and your friends would like to come down and we can set up something for you.

Thanks again.

Jay

i don't know if it will clear or not? you are running an inch spacer. i know i had to cut my hood and it looks like crap underneath. i would at least try it to see if everything will clear. the manifold had lots of room maybe 2" excecpt for the back corner. i hate that hood though. to damn big of a cowl.

cash or can we use debit/credit too? need to know if i have to go to the atm or not :-D anyone leaving from baton rouge let me know!

edit: 1 other question for a friend thinking of bringing his firehawk since he is in new orleans already...do you guys fill nitrous?

Crazy Thought

...let me call up to harwood and since the hood they shipped is already messed up I'll check to see if I can do a "test fit" for say. If they agree I might be able to make it...count me out for now, but if something changes I'll post again and link up with you guys leaving from Baton Rouge/Gonzales, Hammond and all that crazy stuff.

panapower said:
Yeah, Allan is really great at tuning mustangs. You'll have to set up an appointment with him if you want more tuning done when you're ready to do so. The information on the pulls is at the first part of the page depending on the amount of people that will show up. Right now it stands at $40/3 pulls + tax. Also if you or anyone else is interested, we can hook up and AFR or boost for $5 each. You can start showing up around 10.30-11am. You dont want to run your car right after a long trip and this is the reason why we are starting a bit later so that folks can cool their cars down. Last weekend it was 101 in the shade so the cars are even hotter than that. If you have more people showing up, please tell them to RSVP with me so that i can have them listed. Thanks.

Hey panapower, so Allan (the tuning guy) will be there this weekend as well, never ran the dyno, but does the $40 for 3 pulls include the tune...most likely a damn stupid question, haha. Man I'm trying, I'll try and contact harwood and see since the hoods already messed up if I can just slap that bastard on there and make it down, not promissing anything though, man this is killin me :cheers:

topgunz_1 said:
cash or can we use debit/credit too? need to know if i have to go to the atm or not :-D anyone leaving from baton rouge let me know!

edit: 1 other question for a friend thinking of bringing his firehawk since he is in new orleans already...do you guys fill nitrous?
we would prefer cash or check. If your friend wants to put up his firehawk then no problem, but as the other non ford vehicles, it will be $5 more since ths is practically a ford event. :) As for the N2O refill, I'll have to find out who in the west bank can do this.

for_honor said:
Hey panapower, so Allan (the tuning guy) will be there this weekend as well, never ran the dyno, but does the $40 for 3 pulls include the tune...most likely a damn stupid question, haha. Man I'm trying, I'll try and contact harwood and see since the hoods already messed up if I can just slap that bastard on there and make it down, not promissing anything though, man this is killin me :cheers:
Unfortunately, the $40/3 pulls is just that, pulls. nothing more. If you want tuning then you'll have to schedule an appointment with allan to have this done.

Try to make it down. nobody's gonna care if your hood is bungied or not!! Zip tie that thing and put dome duct tape on it. GET IR DONE and come one down! :nice:

If anyone is coming down I-55...let me know and we can meet up...

I'll be leaving my house around 10;30 and in Hammond by 11

Hope it doesn't rain...
Saturday:
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

:(

Directions...

You can take the Huey Long to US90. It becomes the Westbank Expressway to Manhatten and turn left. Go down to 4th and turn right. 1500 4th St Suite J.

Or you can take the High Rise thru New Orleans :

I-10 E toward NEW ORLEANS.

Merge onto US-90 BR W via EXIT 234A on the LEFT toward WESTBANK/SUPERDOME/CLAIBORNE AVE. 2.3 miles

US-90 BR W becomes CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION/GREATER NEW ORLEANS BRIDGE. 1.2 miles

CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION/GREATER NEW ORLEANS BRIDGE becomes WESTBANK EXPY. 2.1 miles

8: Take the exit toward LA-23/LAFAYETTE. 0.2 miles

9: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto WESTBANK EXPY. <0.1 miles

10: Turn RIGHT onto LAFAYETTE ST/LA-18. 0.5 miles

11: Turn LEFT onto 5TH ST/LA-18. 0.1 miles

12: Turn RIGHT onto HUEY P LONG AVE/LA-18 W. <0.1 miles

13: Turn LEFT onto 4TH ST/LA-18. 0.4 miles

14: End at 1500 4th St
Harvey

topgunz_1 said:
Had a BLAST Jay, Post up those pics ya'al took asap! thanks again for hosting this and doing it well, you guys spoiled us big time!

Kade, Glad you had fun and thank you very much for bringing more cars out there to the meet/event. Not a problem on spoiling y'all. It really was our pleasure and hope we can do this again soon with MORE people! :nice:

We'll get the pictures posted up ASAP!