Louisiana Stangers

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 2, 2003
Sea of Tranquility
Since we seem to have lost our thread I thought I'd get a new one going.

I have a question for panapower. Did you get the Mustang dyno day going? I have 3 including me that are interested.

Also...Louisiana boys and girls...post up so we know where you are. If we can get a good amount maybe we can get a meet together or something.

• Sponsors (?)

coramprat said:
Since we seem to have lost our thread I thought I'd get a new one going.

I have a question for panapower. Did you get the Mustang dyno day going? I have 3 including me that are interested.

Also...Louisiana boys and girls...post up so we know where you are. If we can get a good amount maybe we can get a meet together or something.

Yep, the dyno day thread is gone but fortunately I have it from another site so I'll be reposting it back up again. No, I have not get the Mustang Dyno day up and running since everyone wanted to know when it was for and most people were not going to be ready until May.

Yes, the louisiana contingency of mustangs on this forum need to post up again so we know where you are!

panapower said:
Yep, the dyno day thread is gone but fortunately I have it from another site so I'll be reposting it back up again. No, I have not get the Mustang Dyno day up and running since everyone wanted to know when it was for and most people were not going to be ready until May.

Yes, the louisiana contingency of mustangs on this forum need to post up again so we know where you are!
The Mustang Dyno Day is May 28th...post here if you plan to attend...

KB91Notch347 said:
Hi Rick. I am but with 3 boys and 1 on the way in October it seems I don't have time for anything.

Check out www.fpacarclub.com. It is a local, large group for all Fords not just Mustangs. They also sponsor a couple of drag racing events a year at NPR and Gulfport.

Kevin
I know what you mean about lack of time. I have 4 myself...16 to 4. Between proms, baseball/softball and pre school graduations I'm pretty frazzled.

Thanks for the link...

Oh...Hey Sage2k...welcome here too.

note to self... in order to keep up with stuff going on in the South La area, read this forum

it's sad man. I've been on this forum for a few years, and never venture into this area. Luckily Rick mentioned it at work a few days ago.

Any big shows this summer?