Love my new job!

• Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes: Not For some Corp.
Last day worked for someone else, Dec 31 1994. :)

Used the Experiance of Life, :hail2: To bring the work to me.
Started like you, Willing to work and Learn.
Even when it means Shoveling the :bs: from the Barn.

I have been working as an All Around Handyman,
from the Ground up Building to the If it's broke I can't hurt it Repairs. :D

All my work is Word of mouth, and repeat Business. :)

:nice: Always to Free Training.

PB

I just recently got another raise and am now stripping a '69 fastback engine bay so we can paint it. I used a crud buster or something which is my new favorite tool. It really works good on the high rust spots. And then i sand it down with the smallest d/a known to man, Lmao. It's fun and i love the car! Im happy my boss let me work on it instead of the convertible.

pabear89 said:
:rolleyes: Not For some Corp.
Last day worked for someone else, Dec 31 1994. :)

Used the Experiance of Life, :hail2: To bring the work to me.
Started like you, Willing to work and Learn.
Even when it means Shoveling the :bs: from the Barn.

I have been working as an All Around Handyman,
from the Ground up Building to the If it's broke I can't hurt it Repairs. :D

All my work is Word of mouth, and repeat Business. :)

:nice: Always to Free Training.

PB

Well PaBear, Wish me luck June 30 I am finally getting the goldem boot from the cow spotted computer maker after 13 years. I am starting a handyman business of my own. I feel pretty confident in it as there is a large percentage of elderly in my area and most I have talked to cannot even get someone to come out to them. Its either this or go get an $8 an hour job at Lowes or somewhere. Anyway, I can't wait. I will be doing what I enjoy doing and not sitting at a computer anymore. I have heard that once you work for yourself that you never want to go back working for others.

Working must be fun depending what you do for work. I never worked, but I think that I know what I would want to do for work if I ever had to get a job. I would like to have a nice paying clean office job giving orders to people. But right now, I wouldn't give up my current job for anything in the world. I have the best job in the world. I eat and sleep all day and I get paid for it. I think that I have the best job in the world.