loving my first mustang

Tims97pony

Jul 6, 2011
SE Arkansas
thanks to craigslist i now am the proud owner of a 97 GT 5-speed. i didnt get a good rundown of what has been done to the car when i traded, but i believe it to have a cam and a king cobra clutch. it has an aftermarket shifter but im not sure of the brand, its very tight and has a black and silver knob that says "GT" on the top of it. i want to find out if it has underdrive pulleys or aftermarket throttlebody and plenum, what do i look for? it does already have a stainless cold air intake with the filter in the fender. the car is an absolute beast and will find 100mph very quickly, but it still gets well over twenty mpg so i know it cant have been upgraded too much.

it also has a 4" fiberglass cowl hood, a cobra front bumper cover, and a saleen style spoiler that i hate. gonna trade it for a stock wing or one that looks like what came on the late sixty - early seventy model boss mustangs.

the car is laser red with a black top (not convertible) the cowl hood, front bumper cover, and spoiler are also black, but ill probably have it painted to match the red while leaving the raised portion of the hood black to match the top and the black spoiler. ill get pictures on here as soon as i can.

perfect leather interior and the mach 460 sound system. power everything, cold A/C, aftermarket guage cluster. and i traded a $3500 honda motorcycle straight across for it. :nice::flag::D

• Sponsors (?)

2 pics

Attachments

• mustang 1.jpg
    mustang 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 109
  • mustang 2.jpg
    mustang 2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 105