Lowering my car

Im doin my 5 lug conversion this weekend using sn95 parts in the front and ranger axles in the rear and im gonna run 98 cobra wheels with 245/40's all the way around and i wanna lower my car. I wanna lower i like an inch and a half all the way around, does anybody know of a lowering kit to do this or what combination to use, thanks for your help

• Sponsors (?)

about 1.5" i think, the rear springs were cut 1 coil to even out the stance, i didn't cut them though, i go them used, look for yourself

front3.jpg

I'm going to be using '98 cobras as wheel, if you didn't pick that up...

that car looks great kdk1988gt, how much did that total suspension setup cost you if you dont mind me asking cause ive got some money saved up and id like to do a good setup on it.

Cant wait to see your car blackfox5.0 when u get the wheels on it, be sure to post pics asap, im gonna post pics of mine when i get the conversion done too or at least have someone post them for me

thanks for your help guys, it is really appreciated

i say

fivelitercoupe said:
that car looks great kdk1988gt, how much did that total suspension setup cost you if you dont mind me asking cause ive got some money saved up and id like to do a good setup on it.
thanks for your help guys, it is really appreciated

Oh yeh I put a set of Maximum Motorsports camber caster plates on also.. total cost for me was around 1000 Canadian..
:canflag: