Lowering Springs PIC Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 94TURBO5 O, Dec 31, 2005.

1. OHHH yea those were hot too....i cant even keep track man, hes got so many damn sets of wheels...

2. intrax 2" lowering springs
    DSCF0486.JPG

Attached Files:

3. i like my waffles...:shrug:

4. Clearly it's because we're the coolest Stangnetters ever....

Door Guards 4 Life Foo!

5. I like the GT wheels on yours much better though.

6. :Word: :drool:

I knew something had to be up for JR to start this thread without posting any pics. :D

7. haha yea man...he posted im another thread that he just added pics to this thread, which he hadn't done yet....needless to say, i was very dissapointed..

8. 4x4 CLUB!

[​IMG]

And I have the door guard!!! WHAT NOW BIZNITCHESNITHC!

9. That is probably the most rigged thing I have ever seen.:rlaugh:

If you like the ride of cut springs maybe you should swap out the seats and sit on a bucket.

10. yeah his car does look BEAT lol get that sucker painted already

11. Door Guards 4 Lyfe!!!

12. Here is my new set-up:

chopped springs (photochopped that is)
    18" FR500s

[​IMG]

Hopefully by summer my car will actually look like that.. but for now I'll join the 4x4 club

[​IMG]

13. Here's mine - fms c-springs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost 2' drop in front and 1-1/2" in the back

14. Welcome to StangNet!!!!!! Nice car man.

15. Agreed, welcome to Stangnet!

16. ya i hope that green thing with a body kit isn't a daily driver, if so thats horrible. But does anyone here scrape their exhaust, i have steeda sports and my stock h-pipe always scrapes, maybe the stock exhaust hangs lower then everyone elses aftermarket pieces?

17. Have you ever had your exhust off? Is it mounted right? When i switched to the h pipe with hollowed out cats i didn't mount it up on that center brace thing and it would scrape all the time. My pipe cracked at the flange and took it to a shop to have it welded and they mounted it right and havent really had a problem with it scraping anymore. Never would have thought that little bit hanging would cause so much of a problem

18. Is your exhaust this low?? :eek:

View attachment 492751

19. if i wasnt careful i would scrape my pipes when i had side exits. got tired of being careful so i went with a bassani catback. now i dont have to worry about it.