Lowering Springs

image.jpg
I'd sell the entire springs/struts/shocks. Struts/shocks have less than 4000 miles on them. Springs I'm not sure on mileage. He had car for only a couple years and installed them himself. Pm me if interested. I haven't removed them yet but will be shortly

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

To be honest I was told they were the sport lines. They were already on the car. I did put the eibach pro kit struts/shocks on it in '12. I have no problems with them rubbing other than if there is someone in the back seat and you go over a significant t dip. I'm running 275/40/17 Nittos. The overall ride is stiffer than stock(good and bad). Handling is way better than stock but a little harsh imo. They suck at the Dragstrip. Other than these/stock and the old 70/30's Ive no expierience with spring rates. I am going coilovers with strange adj struts/shocks. Otherwise I'd keep this combo. I liked it for the street and curves.

Coilovers? EEK! Hope you have good roads with no washboard or shotty patch jobs because the "affordable" coil over kits chatter a lot. I got scared away from them and didn't want to invest the $$ on a MM kit. The higher end kits have torrington bearings that help eliminate the chatter.

I had eibach pro's and kyb, new setup will keep rear pro's/kyb and front 300lb coil overs ... if 5liter is offering a good deal you should PM him

only reason for my change is new MM k member and a arm.... the ability to tune height, ride and improve handling is really a big draw for coilovers and tubular a arms....

Reactions: 1 users
Coilovers? EEK! Hope you have good roads with no washboard or shotty patch jobs because the "affordable" coil over kits chatter a lot. I got scared away from them and didn't want to invest the $$ on a MM kit. The higher end kits have torrington bearings that help eliminate the chatter.
MM kit with strange struts and MM CC plates and UPR bumpsteer kit in front with TeamZ rear suspension.

On my car I have Steeda springs, steeda unjust able uppers, steeda lower control arms, steeda adjustable rear sway bar, steeda front sway bar, MM c and c plates, Komi adjustables. All said and done this is the best set up I've had on 13 mustangs. Firm good ride quality handles awesome no clearance issues with a 295 tire. My friend is 315lbs his car rubs with just him on bumps my car doesn't budge. I can't be happier, and I think the stance is pretty nice.

Agree with the BBK I had them years back and thought they were horrible, I actually took them out and went stock for awhile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 162
Front and rear Bear brakes, I had to do a manual brake upgrade due to the size of my cam. All MM parts with cobra 1" master. Even with a vac booster I couldn't build enough to stop this car properly