LS1 in a mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Actually it makes perfect since. Ford just don't have it when it comes to production powerplants without having to throw a supercharger on there. And honestly I think It will always be that way too. It always has been and always will be GM out powering ford.

i dont really have a problem with it...i mean power is power no matter where you get it from. he is thinking efficiency. He wants the car to be as fast as possible for the cheapest. He obviously likes mustangs because he is keeping it so it doesnt seem to be that big of a deal. i dont consider him to be a trader, maybe if he said he was selling his stang to buy a gm car then he would be, well then he would definately be. just my opinions. :shrug:

Tony01GT said:
If I get a built BB stroker or similar set-up I will only get around 350 N/A hp, and then I would spray like 250 and would just be to parr with a good built LS1.

Yea, and by then you will have spent a couple thousand.
Take that couple thousand put it into a stock ls1, then we'll see whats up.

BTW, when you run your stroker motor with the 250 shot, please record it because I am interested in seeing how it will blow.

Mstg05 said:
Yea, and by then you will have spent a couple thousand.
Take that couple thousand put it into a stock ls1, then we'll see whats up.

BTW, when you run your stroker motor with the 250 shot, please record it because I am interested in seeing how it will blow.
It is acually pretty safe. I found a stand alone fuel system that has seperate fuel supply via small fuel cell, fuel pump, regulator, and goes directly to the fuel sol. Realy you only have to worry about drivetrain, as long as you have a quality built bottom end. I'll try to find the link for the nitrous fuel system.

Status
Not open for further replies.