LT Header install HELP!

Snydaleid

Mar 26, 2003
Moscow, ID
This question is for those of you who installed your LT headers when the engine was pulled. Was there anything you had to do to get it to work? I'm looking at my engine bay right now and it looks really tight. What do I have to do to get it in there?

• Sponsors (?)

Oh gotcha - Dunno. Call houston Performce w/in the next 20 minutes (by 4:00 central time), and ask them (281) 893-6080.

I always wondered the same thing though for after I pull my engine. Let us know what they say.

Seems to me it will be a tight fit, but make it in no problem :shrug:

I didn't get a chance to call them. I was getting another cherry picker because the one I'm using decided it didn't want to lift anymore and I didn't see your post until after I got back. I'm getting absolutly nothing done today.
banghead.gif

Snydaleid said:
I didn't get a chance to call them. I was getting another cherry picker because the one I'm using decided it didn't want to lift anymore and I didn't see your post until after I got back. I'm getting absolutly nothing done today.
banghead.gif

Dunno if this will help but a long time ago when the 96 cobras first came out and the LT headers came out and people couldnt get them on without pulling the motor, I heard someone say they dropped the motor out the bottom just a little to get the headers on because you dont have to drop it down as much because the headers are pretty low. If you could get your car on a lift you could do that. Just a suggestion, maybe it will help maybe not but thought I'd give ya my opinion.