Lucky we live Hawaii, eh?

Stang|ess said:
alright im going to go study.

now remember, dont buy the cobra r hood or else :mad:

infact, i think ill remove the link :lol:

Study schmuddy....cram like everyone else did, or better yet, CHEAT and look at the pretty girls test answers.

Actually, look at the UGLY ones....she's the one who actually studied, unlike the pretty girl who probably partied all weekend like you did :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

im back to check the biology forum, but not before i check SN :).

i google imaged sanman and that hotness popped up instead of an old man with a batmobile ;). what happened to the dog avatar? that was the best!

Stang|ess said:
im back to check the biology forum, but not before i check SN :).

i google imaged sanman and that hotness popped up instead of an old man with a batmobile ;). what happened to the dog avatar? that was the best!

I took off the "Bootz" and gave him a rest. I'll put a different pic of him up later. He's the coolest Welsh Corgi on the island, I swear. I also got the "Kix" too now...his GF. She's cool too, but so GD energetic. Her whole ass wags when I come in the house :D

same avatar as reid from HPM :nice:.

I actually see her every few weeks. she stops in my moms shop every so often. walter comes in far too often, several times a week, sometimes twice a day. rather see ms. lums fine ass instead of his :D.

did you finish the rear brake install?

Stang|ess said:
same avatar as reid from HPM :nice:.

I actually see her every few weeks. she stops in my moms shop every so often. walter comes in far too often, several times a week, sometimes twice a day. rather see ms. lums fine ass instead of his :D.

did you finish the rear brake install?

I was in Chinatown buying flowers for the grave one day and low and behold....there she was with Russell filming "Cheap Eats." I literally had to stop walking when I saw her or I'd have fallen down. That was the first time I've seen her "live."

She is that beautiful in person. :nice:

And no, didn't do the brakes yet.

you're not supposed to leave stuff in your car. you might notice things will be missing from your car :o.

bring me a cobra r hood, vt stage 1 cams, manley valve springs, and some bbs rk wheels!

I of course will pay you back in friendship :).

Stang|ess said:
****ing 88% :mad:

here's a snap shot of my girlfriend walking out the door with walter.

View attachment 439224

Is that the best picture you could get? That's so weak...that's the type of pic a STALKER would take :notnice: At least you can sorta see the buttocks in the pic, as out of focus as it is :D

And what do you mean YOUR girlfriend? She's MINE :D Hence the avatar :rlaugh:

I have other pictures of her, but I cant post them without a work warning ;).

88% :(:(. and the grade isnt curved :mad:

on to get a C in my accounting class! w00t! maybe ill study with that cute filipino chick before class and fall asleep on her rshoulder :D