LX 'vert w/ Cobra wing

• Sponsors (?)

:ack:

go with the special feature wing that came with the spring time edition verts much cleaner. The cobra wing will look huge without a cobra or saleen rear bumper to offset it.

DSCF1214.jpg

100_0395.jpg

That is a cobra wing ...... Cervini's sells 2 different types... One for coupes and verts and one for hatches.... Since most there were more hatches produced over the years and more ppl are converting them that's why the one in the vert looks so funny. Me personally I like the special ed wings in there....

Yep, i bought the vert cobra wing from Cervini's about 13 years ago, its been on the car about 10 or so. The one on the white car is for the hatchbacks, the vert one dont have the brake light in it.
If i had to do it over again i would probably go with the SE wings like Phatt_daddy and others are talking about, not quite so tall but you can still tell that something is back there.

Yes! That's the wing I'm talking about. I already got it, but haven't gotten a chance to test/fit it. Hopefully I'll snap a pic during the weekend. The thing is that my car is primered right now and the wing's painted black. :D