M/T Drag Radials

• Sponsors (?)

hey,i just picked up a pair of these last weekend on rims for 80 bucks off sume kid who had them,but had no stang.how could i tell how much tread was left.sorry to rob ur thread

I just put on a set of 275/40 17 M/T. I was running nittos. The M/T hook like u wouldn't beleive and u don't even have to heat them up. They don't handle very well on the street. It feels like they kinda sway a little bit.Nittos handle far better but they can't compete w/ the traction of the M/Ts.

I run the 275/40/17 (stickey) Mickey's and love them. The best 60 I got with them is a 1.62.. They hook so good, that I don't care if they last only one year. I will just have to buy a set everyear if needed.

N8Miller said:
have you compaired them to other DRs? I have nittos now, but think i want to go BFG or MT next.
Ive run BFG DRs as well as Nitto DRs but its an unfair comparison because those were 17s and the Mickeys Im running are 15s :shrug: but the Mickeys are hands down the better tire, but with the trade off of being terrible in the rain and wearing pretty fast, I got the Mickeys back in October and there is over half the tread remaining but I havnt driven them much either.

The MT is the hardest hooking Drag Radial available, but it is a slick in sheeps clothing if you get my drift.

If you want a good hooking DR that will also handle daily driving and a fair bit of miles look into the BFG's.

I have a set of 235/60/15 M/T drag radials and I've only gotten about 1,400 miles out of them and they are slick now. Granted that included lots of burnouts, but they do hook harder than any tire I've used before. I've used regular ET Streets, BFG drag radials, Nitto's, and now these M/T drag radials and I like the M/T radials the best hands down.

I have had E/T streets and BFG drad radials and I now have a set of MT Drag Radials. The et streets lasted a lot longer than the BFG's believe it or not. I did not like the BFG's that much. The did not hook very well for my car. I will say I went from a 235/50/15 BFG to a 275/50/15 Mickey Drag Radial. So far, the Mickey's are just like the E/T streets. Just put your foot in it and they will spin a few revolutions and hook like hell!