M5400-A - Finally got one!

bchilt

Jan 7, 2007
Beaverton
Well, it's going to be a good X-mas!

The Bullitt suspension packages are no longer on back order. The best deal I have found is $479.99 including shipping from re-performance.com. He doesn't have it listed on his page. I had to shoot him an email and ask if he stocked it in and he said, "why, yes, yes I do!"

So, I now have MM FL sub frames, MM CC plates and the kit on the way. That leaves only the rear UCAs (I'll just reorder the stock uppers) and LCAs (MMRLCA-1) and then I'll be done with the suspension.

When I get the kit, I'll post serial numbers and also do before and after snap shots. There seems to be a lot of questions regarding this kit and if it's the same as the original Bullitt suspension, not to mention the Mach Is.

It'll be awhile before I do the install but stay tuned!

Thanks to everyone for the tips! :SNSign:

I'll have to update my sig also!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I remember wanting to get that kit like 3 or 4 years ago and it was on backorder then. Couldn't ever find it in stock and hardly anyone had info on it when installed in a 94/95.

I ended up going the MM route with their Road & Track Kit, but still interested in how the Bullitt kit works out for those I come across looking for a decent affordable upgrade from stock.

Keep us informed as I may choose to go this route also. Seems like a great kit for the price and all that you receive.:nice:

I see a lot of people recomend cobra a-arms, does anyone know where I can get these?
Are c/c plates a must with this kit?

No CC plates needed with this kit. Also, I'm going to be getting the Cobra arms as well. I'm going back to the same place I got the kit, re-performance.com. He quoted me $159 shipped.

While you may not need CC plates you might have difficulty getting the camber into negative territory. The easy fix is to elongate the bolt holes by about 1/4" so as to faciliate the camber adjustment to a minimum -0.25 degrees left and right. I prefer a more aggressive driving adjustment and needed CC plates to get a -1.0 degree camber setting.