Exhaust Mac Cat Back Sound Video

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 90GTFIVO, Aug 26, 2013.

1. 90GTFIVO

90GTFIVO Member

I know when I was looking for a new cat back system for my 90 GT, I looked on here for some video or sound clips of various brands to get an idea of how each sounded. I did not have much luck doing so, which is why I'm posting my video. It's a short one, but I think it gives a good representation of the MAC sound.

This the first fire after installing my MAC Cat Back System I purchased from AM. I bolted this system onto my Bassani X-pipe (with cats), which are connected to Bassani headers.

Once I get done with a couple suspension projects I'm working on right now, I'll try to get some road clips and add to this thread.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. atey950

atey950 Founding Member

Hell yeah that's a nice idle. I've been ruining my mac cat back and dr. Gas o/r x pipe for 10 yrs now and I still love the sound.

View: http://youtu.be/_5IgF56UdSk
    90GTFIVO likes this.
  3. 90GTFIVO

90GTFIVO Member

Sweat ride atey9, sounds awesome! Yours sounds quite a bit louder than mine, do you think the O/R makes that big of a difference?

Thought I heard a supercharger winding in your video, am I right? What kind of cam are you running?