Mac O/R Prochamber

• Sponsors (?)

It might be different with borlas but when i had my pro chamber is quieted down my exhausy a lot...at idle, cruising, and highway speeds it was barely audible...sound almost like a factory car with just a set of mufflers....going through gearz and wot was about the only time i could hear the exhaust....it sounded really good at those times too..when i switchex back to my o/r h it woke the exhauay sound up

I have long tubes so that might also be why it was extra quiet...might be a little louder with factory headers...if you have it already then throw it on and see if you like it...if you dont, switch back to what tou have now and sell it

I love my Pro chamber, its nice and quiet while idling but not too quiet. It sounds the best when Im accelerating a bit spritedly or going at WOT. Thats why I bought it, I had an X pipe and hated that 2,000k rasp that Mustangs get, dont get me wrong it sounded awesome but I didnt want it that loud for a DD..

Heres a video of my prochamber and the old x pipe but its on my buddies Mustang lol.