Mac Pc2005

frodin1

Aug 10, 2011
Ok, this exhaust apparently will throw a code once hooked up. Can I just borrow a tuner to turn off the o2 sensors or am I going to be forced to buy one? I dont understand why they have o2 sensor bungs, if this system won't work with them anyway? Does anyone running this mac exhaust have any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

Also, what about the MIL eliminators? Yes or no? Id rather not spend 400 bucks on a tuner right now. If I have too, then I may as well do the intake, exhaust, and tuner all at once.

Ive been through all the sound clips and havent found 1 with this setup. Either the mac offroad pc with violators or the cut and clamp with violators. Im wondering if I do the cut and clamp and just punch out my current cats if I'll still get a CEL? Im guessing yeah.

Welp if anyone has suggestions, I bought a Bama X4 Brandnew for 299. So I may as well do the intake now but theres inly a million brands out there. And the pro chamber off road pipes. I could use some help picking out a Cold air intake????

Im debating between the Steeda and the JLT series 3. The only thing is cost. And why the hell do all these companies claim they have the best or the highest flow? Thats as bad as the worlds best cup of coffee!

Can someone give me either a site with specs that I need or run a tape measure. I need the measurements of the Mac pro chamber 2005. All I need is the chamber portion. Any help would be great. Im trying to compare sizes to the cherry bomb chamber?

Welp if anyone has suggestions, I bought a Bama X4 Brandnew for 299. So I may as well do the intake now but theres inly a million brands out there. And the pro chamber off road pipes. I could use some help picking out a Cold air intake????
Steeda and JLT seem to be the popular ones. On the 4V, there was no real benefit to getting a CAI other than the sound. Most, if not all, of the benefits advertised came from the tune. I'm fairly certain the same applies to the 3V but maybe someone else can offer their experience.
Can someone give me either a site with specs that I need or run a tape measure. I need the measurements of the Mac pro chamber 2005. All I need is the chamber portion. Any help would be great. Im trying to compare sizes to the cherry bomb chamber?
I would hope the Mac website has a spec sheet or something you can reference but I haven't been on there to verify.

Another place you might find helpful is S197forum. I know the S197 section here can be a little slow sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk