MAC Produmps!!!

jonnystang

Oct 31, 2006
Littleton, CO
hey all, i just switched out my magnaflow catback for some mac produmps and i got to say i LOVE the way it sounds now. Even with my full-length headers and off-road x-pipe with the magnaflow catback it was just still to quiet it sounded sick at high rpm but there just wasnt enough rumble. Now with the mac dump its perfect, not to much so that its annoying but i finally got that sick rumble at idle i was looking for. On a side note we put the magnaflow catback on my friends 98 GT and it sounds way better with that exhaust than mine ever did, its crazy that 4.6 sounds way louder with that exhaust than mine ever did and he has stock manifolds and stock h-pipe.

• Sponsors (?)

I have pro dumps, they do sound great at idle, and great at WOT
do you get a drone tho? I have stock headers, mac x pipe, and the pro dumps and at around 1100 to 1300 rpm i have a nasty loud drone
im getting heads, cam, prochamber, and longtube headers soon though so i hope it goes away

No i really dont have any drone at all, the long tubes, i have heard really are really good at eliminating drone. something about they scavenge a lot better. I think the long tubes and prochamber will really help that a lot, a buddy dad of mine has a 3in prochamber and a mac dump and it sounds amazing with little to no drone