mach 1 automatic

slav1north

Mar 30, 2012
michigan
Im going to look at a 2004 mach with less than 5000 miles on it . asking price is 21k comp orange. I cant seem to find any reviews of this car with an automatic trans other than 1/4 mile times. how durable are these transmisions. Why im considering the auto in this color is there were only 124 made. is this price to high.

• Sponsors (?)

Price is high, but then again that's a rare color on a car that was made in limited numbers with low mileage. If I'm not mistaken, the auto's that were put in the 99-04 Mustangs were pretty good transmissions.

I'd go give it a hard look.

4R70W is an awesome tranny. Very stout.

Price is waaay too high IMO. $21K is low-mileage/mint 03-04 Cobra territory, not Mach 1 territory.

Im going to look at a 2004 mach with less than 5000 miles on it . asking price is 21k comp orange. I cant seem to find any reviews of this car with an automatic trans other than 1/4 mile times. how durable are these transmisions. Why im considering the auto in this color is there were only 124 made. is this price to high.
update, I test drove this car , looks and runs good. but its red not the comp. orange like the add said. It also has a flowmaster exhaust and aftermarket rims/tires. 21k seems like top dollar. ( its for sale at a ford dealer )

update, I test drove this car , looks and runs good. but its red not the comp. orange like the add said. It also has a flowmaster exhaust and aftermarket rims/tires. 21k seems like top dollar. ( its for sale at a ford dealer )
Not worth the price. Especially when the car is 8 years old, it isn't a low mileage mint Cobra (like Nightfire said), and you can add $2,000 more to that and get yourself a 2010 GT...